Sonny Hancock Gastonia NC..pathetic
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Dealership Reviews Discussion, Sonny Hancock Gastonia NC..pathetic in Cadillac Reviews; I just wanted to post a quick review on my experience with this lot. Let me start about 1.5 years ...
    crazeladyshopper is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2009 Cadillac CTS White Diamond Titanium

Sonny Hancock Gastonia NC..pathetic

I just wanted to post a quick review on my experience with this lot.
    Let me start about 1.5 years ago. I visited the dealership on a recommendation of a friend. I told them exactly what I was looking for in a new used car. They said they could find it at auction and would call me the next week. I wont post the sales members name.
    I didn't hear back the next week so I called and left a message...no replies

I purchased a car the following week from someone else.
    15 months later I get a call from the same sales guy telling me he is "following" up with me to see if I had made a purchase and if not how could they help me. 15 months later!

Fastforward to about a month ago. I go back to Sonny Hancock to look at making a new Caddy purchase. I test drive one and get a catalog and card of the sales guy. I call back 4 days later and leave a message for him to call me about the vehicle. I never get a reply.

So, I go to the website and hit the "inquiry" button and state what I am looking for and would like to see what they have or if they could find the options on the vehicle I was looking for.
    nada....nothing...no reply

Maybe I am an idiot...but....today....
    I call Sonny Hancock once again and talk to yet another sales person on the phone. I tell him what I am looking for and didn't see it in their inventory. I told him I was going to purchase soon and this would be a cash sale and asked him to see what he could find in the color and model I was looking for. He then said he would be glad to see what was out there matching that description just as soon as I come put a depost for it!
    Since when do they need a deposit to take a peek into the online inventory and inquire on a car exchange in the area? You have got to be kidding me!

I have spoken to about 8 different dealers on the East coast and not one of them have ever asked me for a deposit to just look at the inventory online and give me an idea of what they could find for me. I would gladly give a deposit to have the car brought in AFTER I am convinced it is the car I am looking for. All that info is right on the window sticker!

I did purchase a gorgeous 09 Caddy today and paid cash. I suppose things are selling so well over there at Sonny's that they didn't need that sale?

Their loss I guess...

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

ryannel2003 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2001 Honda Accord EX V6. Previous: 2004 Deville, 2000 STS

Re: Sonny Hancock Gastonia NC..pathetic

Wow that's terrible. I sure hope I never have to deal with them. How do you like your CTS?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.