Excellent service from Hendrick Cadillac in Cary,NC and Sewell Cadillac in Dallas,TX
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Dealership Reviews Discussion, Excellent service from Hendrick Cadillac in Cary,NC and Sewell Cadillac in Dallas,TX in Cadillac Reviews; I have a 2006 STS-V. The front right wheel developed a crack in one of the spokes. This car originated ...
    dhemrick is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): Formerly 06 STS-V, now 13 XTS

Excellent service from Hendrick Cadillac in Cary,NC and Sewell Cadillac in Dallas,TX

I have a 2006 STS-V. The front right wheel developed a crack in one of the spokes. This car originated at Sewell Cadillac in Dallas and at that time had the factory wheels chromed as Sewell does on many of the cars it sells.

I had purchased this STS-V with only 1800 miles on it from the original owner and then brought it back to Cary, NC (near Raleigh). I had been having all of my service done at Hendrick Cadillac in Cary.

Hendrick could order the factory painted wheel as a warranty replacement, but it would not match the original chrome wheel that Sewell had put on the car.

Hendrick worked with Sewell to get the correct wheel for my car which Sewell keeps in stock. Although I was not the original owner, Sewell agreed to ship the chrome wheel to Hendrick in exchange for a standard painted wheel at no charge.

The wheel arrived at Hendrick and they mounted my tire on the new rim.

I worked with service advisors at both Hendrick and Sewell and could not ask for better treatment. They really knew what they were doing, treated me fantastically, and did their respective dealerships proud. In my opinion, they showed exactly how Cadillac service should be. I could not ask for better service.

For the entire thread from the STS-V forum, see the following link:

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...eel-spoke.html

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

tman2093 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1999 White Diamond STS with Sirius, 2001 Silverado

Re: Excellent service from Hendrick Cadillac in Cary,NC and Sewell Cadillac in Dallas

You may have given Hendrick a new customer. University GM Superstore in Durham is struggling and cutting back. Cary isn't too far of a drive from Chapel Hill for me.

ryannel2003 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2001 Honda Accord EX V6. Previous: 2004 Deville, 2000 STS

Re: Excellent service from Hendrick Cadillac in Cary,NC and Sewell Cadillac in Dallas

I've never gotten my car serviced at Hendrick, but the sales staff was extremely friendly and wasn't pushing to sell something like most places are. I've also heard the service department was excellent.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.