Rate your local Cadillac Dealership. - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

View Poll Results: Rate your dealership experiences:

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Very Good---Great service and nice people that go out of their way to help you

17 43.59%
  • Good---Good service and courteous people

7 17.95%
  • O.K.---Service is just average and the people that work there arent anything special

3 7.69%
  • BAD---Horrible service and the people are just flat out rude

12 30.77%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Cadillac Dealership Reviews Discussion, Rate your local Cadillac Dealership. in Cadillac Reviews; Sal didnt realized you moved down here. You should get some of the best treatment down here for Cadillacs. The ...
    Msilva954 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 92 Deville

Re: Rate your local Cadillac Dealership.

Sal didnt realized you moved down here. You should get some of the best treatment down here for Cadillacs. The majority of dealerships in mid/south Florida are top rated with GM.

Dont know how close this is to you but it is the closest Ed Morse. Ed Morse Cadillac/Delray Beach they are part of the Ed Morse chain of like 6 Cadillac Dealerships and I take mine to Ed Morse University/Pines.......which happens to be the cars original dealer. One thing I like is their $20 oil changes.

Imprl59 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Dimmitt Cadillac in Clearwater is the one I use. Great service but they are so expensive I only take things there that I can't figure out.

Steve B.

CBOYLE is online now Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2012 SRX AWD Premium 2011 DTS Platinum

colonial cadillac in trenton new jersey sucks service writer bonnie is rude and stupid.

faulkner cadillac trevose pa is very good but needs improvement.

charles cadillac in bristol pa is making improvements and trys harder.

we have a 1999 sls and 2001 dts

thus i have tried them all in my area.

my two cents
    charlie

ben72227 is offline Banned

Being as Arkansas only has ONE Cadillac dealer (Parker Cadillac in Little Rock), there's not much to compare to, but i must say that they have one of the most impressive showrooms ive ever seen and they have a great service department (expensive, but they do good work). When you walk in though, you can tell that the audience they're goin for is OLD FOLKS. Muzak in the background, everythings real old fashioned, etc. They've been around for a long time too.

Stoneage_Caddy is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): Gobi 01 Frontier/Ishi 96 Nighthawk/Gladys 94 Deville I Loved

Ed morse tampa has been great thus far , i wish i could say the same about coastal .....ED Morse is the first dealer ehre that the people have come to know me and basicly have my own salesman whoo keep a shrap eye out of what i want . most people give up but he knows ill buy the right car that meets my specs

Msilva954 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 92 Deville

See more good ratings for Ed Morse......they even were goin to allow me to test drive an 04' Deville and im only 16.

El Dobro is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Thumbs down Re: Rate your local Cadillac Dealership.

Brogan Cadillac in North Brunswick, NJ sucks. The salesman that sold me the car was good and very helpful, but he quit. I have the top GMPP warranty for my car, but what good is it if the dealer "doesn't find anything wrong". I brought GM bulletins with me for the items that were wrong with my car and they were specific for my car by date and VIN. They told me there weren't any codes, so nothing could be wrong. I told them to try reading the bulletins and show me where there are suppose to be codes according to what they read. They found one item wrong with the car and ordered a part. It's been two weeks now without any notification yet. They told me I did need a new air filter and a throttle body service. I told them that's interesting because I did both myself about a month before I brought the car in.

I'm giving Brogan one more week before I call them about the part that was suppose to be ordered. After the work is ever done, I'll be writing a letter to the owner. I had a problem with them before and wrote a leter to him. He had the new service manager call me and ask for another chance. I gave it to them and this is how I was treated when I went back.

caddyshack24 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

Massey Cadillac of Sanford, Florida.. I was really liking them at first, even though a long time customer and friend of my mothers took his cadillac for service elsewhere. Some of you may have read my thread about the 5w-30 incident, was played for a fool on the oil, conflicting advise and suggestions... for this, i give them an O.K rating. (i dont like the atmosphere at this place)

Fred Bondesen chevrolet - Cadillac of Deland, Florida, very nice people.
    Parts man went out of his way to photocopy some wiring schematics and throughly explained his experiences when adding a security system. I liked how they didnt seem overeager to please, very laid back.. gonna be my new dealership.

Lawrence S. Schelero is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2009 Cadillac CTS

On Sept. 11, 2009 I purchased a 2009 Cadillac CTS from John Newsome Superstore, 1510 South Fifth Street, Hartsville, S.C. 29550. Telephone number 800-922-5315.

I was give both a list of what was in the car a brochure of what was in the car and the car manuals telling me what was in the car. I wanted this information before I started negotiations. The Salesman and Sales Manager asked me to "work with them on the price" so I wound up paying $1,000 more than I wanted to.

I paid for the car the same day and drove it home. The next day I checked it out and found out two items were missing. I called the dealership since my check had not cleared yet and told them. They told me where to buy one item and the other I had to buy from a GM location which I did. I purchased both items which only cost $40.90 and now that my check has cleared they do not want to reimburse me the $40.90. It is hard to believe but true, especially when the Dealership has made thousands of dollars on the sale.

I complained to the General Manager Randy Trogden and found out that he was the person who gave me the itemized list which I relied on. He first said that the list that he gave me was the wrong list had the wrong VIN # on it so could not honor the list. I checked this out and found out that he did not tell the truth because it was the correct list with the correct VIN # on it. When I told him about that he than changed his reasoning and said the car had a previous title? This did not matter because I relied on the list not on the previous title. By the way I was called to see this car when it had only 350 miles on it. Mr. Trogden did not know what to say next and still has not paid me the $40.90?

Cadillac tried to get him to do the right thing and I have also tried to talk to the principal owner and instead of getting a call back from Mr. Newsome, The person who caused the problems in the first place Randy Trogden calls me back so I do not know if the Principal Owner even knows what Mr. Trogden is doing to his Cadillac customer. I someone from Cadillac or anyone else can help resolve this please do so.

In addition to the $40.90 I still do not have either my title or registration and they for got to tell my Insurance Company that I purchased the car. What a mess.

Lawrence S. Schelerro 843-347-2040

dragracer1 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2003 DTS

Dimmitt Cadillac in clearwater florida is the best. The technicians there are awesome , everyone is friendly and they even have cookies, cappuchino,popcorn and snacks while you wait.The best of the best!!!!

fierodough is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 06 Escalade

Thumbs down Re: Rate your local Cadillac Dealership.

Myers Cadillac Chevrolet and Chevy Trucks in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

In my opinion, they are very dishonest and when I questioned their business ethics, they refused warranty work on my Cadillac Escalade. They have attempted to slander my name with Avis and Budget rentals.

The full story can be found here:

http://www.j-body.com/community/showthread.php?t=29065

And the original thread is here:

http://www.j-body.com/community/showthread.php?t=28261

Also a youtube video here:

[YOUTUBE]v9Ta4wiGuy8[/YOUTUBE]

mickmosh is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2010 Camaro SS/RS

Murphy cadillac, Melbourne Florida
    Sales people are great once deals done everything changes!

I'll never buy another cadillac.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.