Naber's Cadillac In Costa Mesa Treats Customers Bad
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Dealership Reviews Discussion, Naber's Cadillac In Costa Mesa Treats Customers Bad in Cadillac Reviews; I have owned manycars and many cadillac's in the past and love the cars. I recently went to Naber's Cadillac ...
    cadillacman2004 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Naber's Cadillac In Costa Mesa Treats Customers Bad

I have owned manycars and many cadillac's in the past and love the cars. I recently went to Naber's Cadillac in Costa Mesa, California and had the worst car experience in my life. They treated me and my family like trash. Disrespected me and playing games with us the entire time. I would not recommend anyone to buy from their dealership. I love cadillac, but i want to give my money to people that respect me and don't play games with people's emotions and feelings.

I expected more from a cadillac dealership. At this dealership i felt as if i were buying from a used car lot. I never had this problem at any other cadillac dealership or even bmw, mercedes, lexus dealerships.

If you live is Southern California i would not recommend buying from them.

John

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

1toycad is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Re: Naber's Cadillac In Costa Mesa Treats Customers Bad

JOhn:

Can you give us some specifics on what they did? I

've had bad experiences with some car dealers in the past, including a Cadillac dealer in Glendale, California (they are no longer in business--so there )

Overall,however, I have found most Cadillac dealers to be pleasant and helpful. The trick is to see the younger sales people. The old ones are still steeped in the old car salesman mentality.

Experiment_626 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Black 2008 CTS DI AWD

Horse 'em!

BeelzeBob is offline I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!

Sorry to hear about your bad experience, John. This shouldn't happen to Cadillac owners. Do tell us more about what happened when you get some time. If a Cadillac dealer can't treat a Cadillac owner with respect, then Cadillac owners should take their business elsewhere...
    If this site has helped you save money, please consider helping it continue to do so. Click here for information!

tru504187211 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2001 Deville; 1990 Brougham

I considered going to a different dealer to get my parts after they treated me like a poor young kid the first time, but the second time I had dealers holding doors for me so I guess it was alright. Sorry to hear about your experience.

BeelzeBob is offline I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!

This might actually be a good thing to write in the "Open Letters to Cadillac Corporate" forum..
    If this site has helped you save money, please consider helping it continue to do so. Click here for information!

El Dobro is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

When I've written to Cadillac, they told me to contact the dealership owner. A lot of times, the owners do not know what is happening in their own business. The last time I wrote an owner, I wound up getting an apology and a refund for what I thought were excessive charges from their shop. Give it a shot.

AElayyat is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 85 Fleetwood Brougham, 90 Brougham 5.7, 05 Deville DTS

Quote Originally Posted by cadillacman2004
    I have owned manycars and many cadillac's in the past and love the cars. I recently went to Naber's Cadillac in Costa Mesa, California and had the worst car experience in my life. They treated me and my family like trash. Disrespected me and playing games with us the entire time. I would not recommend anyone to buy from their dealership. I love cadillac, but i want to give my money to people that respect me and don't play games with people's emotions and feelings.

I expected more from a cadillac dealership. At this dealership i felt as if i were buying from a used car lot. I never had this problem at any other cadillac dealership or even bmw, mercedes, lexus dealerships.

If you live is Southern California i would not recommend buying from them.

John
    Were you buying a car, parts, or servicing your ride? I live about an hr away from Costa Mesa in Moreno Valley and me and my dad deal with Dutton Cadillac in Riverside and their service is great and we don't get any of that funny stuff going on. I would give them a shot, its worth the trip down. In the customer waiting area they have pictures of famous people who bought cars from there (I know their famous but I don't know who they are some singer for that 182 band, and a pitcher or something like that for the Angles, some dirt bike riders, etc).

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.