R.C. Olsen Cadillac woburn mass
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Dealership Reviews Discussion, R.C. Olsen Cadillac woburn mass in Cadillac Reviews; You tend to think if i buy a cadillac at a dealership, well thats where i'm going to have it ...
    wizzle500 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

R.C. Olsen Cadillac woburn mass

You tend to think if i buy a cadillac at a dealership, well thats where i'm going to have it serviced. I love my cadillac but i wish i never bought my Caddy at this dealership. R.C. Olsen cadillac in woburn mass has the worst service department i have even seen. I brought my caddy to there service departmnet 3 time's for the same problem and received 3 different diagnosis on what the problem is. Guess what? It is still not fixed and this has been going on for almost a year. You would not mind going through this process so much but when you add in the Rudeness and the unproffessionalism to it,
    It makes for a bad combination. I have never seen a service department so angry at a customer for a problem they can't fix. Okay you can't fixed it thats fine but don't continue to take my money in the process if you can't fix it. What ever you do don't buy or have your car serviced there because this dealership has no heart.

Sincerely Yours

Mad Caddy Owner

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

thebigjimsho is online now Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): ZIP

Re: R.C. Olsen Cadillac woburn mass

Quote Originally Posted by wizzle500 View Post
    You tend to think if i buy a cadillac at a dealership, well thats where i'm going to have it serviced. I love my cadillac but i wish i never bought my Caddy at this dealership. R.C. Olsen cadillac in woburn mass has the worst service department i have even seen. I brought my caddy to there service departmnet 3 time's for the same problem and received 3 different diagnosis on what the problem is. Guess what? It is still not fixed and this has been going on for almost a year. You would not mind going through this process so much but when you add in the Rudeness and the unproffessionalism to it,
    It makes for a bad combination. I have never seen a service department so angry at a customer for a problem they can't fix. Okay you can't fixed it thats fine but don't continue to take my money in the process if you can't fix it. What ever you do don't buy or have your car serviced there because this dealership has no heart.

Sincerely Yours

Mad Caddy Owner
    Well, I can counter that with numerous good experiences and have referred other Caddy owners there with good results.

What is your issue? What did they say? Who did you speak to?

I know the owner personally and from what I've seen, he looks to have the best people working for him when they can.

08CTS is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2008 Cadillac CTS DI/FE2 Blue Chip/Cashmere

They were the only Caddy dealer that I spoke to (out of 4) that wouldn't accept the Supplier Discount...in fact, they didn't even really want much to do with me when I mentioned it. Take that for what it's worth, some think it's understandable to want to make the most profit on every unit. But I can tell you the experience I had when I went there won't get me to go back again.

thebigjimsho is online now Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): ZIP

They treated me very well. I went in and ordered an '04 V in Feb of '04. I told them I could not take delivery until June. They got the car in April and held it as "sold" for almost 2 full months until I could pick it up in late May. And they've fixed any issue without problem. Free loaner every time.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.