Ed Morse Tampa- Great!!!
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Dealership Reviews Discussion, Ed Morse Tampa- Great!!! in Cadillac Reviews; I bought my used CTS from Jay Sage at Ed Morse of Tampa and I couldn't be more pleased. I ...
    sleekgreek is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac CTS-3.6

Ed Morse Tampa- Great!!!

I bought my used CTS from Jay Sage at Ed Morse of Tampa and I couldn't be more pleased. I got a great deal and they were very professional! I'd recommend them to anyone in central Florida that is looking for a Cadillac and a great dealership. Ask for Jay, he's the man!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

FL01SS is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Check out my CTS here: http://www.fquick.com/FL01SS

Re: Ed Morse Tampa- Great!!!

I guess their service must have improved a bit since I got the last sales person fired??!? If you're thinking about buying from them, be sure the car you're looking has actually had the Certified inspection like they say it has. My car was back at the dealership 2 days after I got it with a list of about 20 items to fix. All of which were marked "satisfactory" on the certified inspection sheet they gave me. Personally, everytime I went in there I felt like they were just blowing smoke up my ass. I did get a pretty good deal though, and their servise dept loans out new Caddys!

HITMONEY is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 02 DTS NightVision "Sled"; Waiting For The Coup

They must have seriously improved since the times I was there.

I bought my sled from them... they had to do some touch up paint on the rear bumper and trunk... it looked like they did it with spray paint. Seriously, I could have done better in my parking lot with a stiff wind blowing. I took it back and actually told me it was fine and I was being picky. I can put my finger nail in the groves of the paint. They put some filler on the trunk lid that showed through. When I picked my car up from the body shop, my car had a fast food bag in it and 30 miles put on the odometer.

I canceled my appointments for everything else I was going to have done there.

Also, I traded in my 02 Escalade for my car, I saw it go out to a customer as a certified vehicle early the next morning after I dropped mine off at close the night before. I guess they are just quick like that.?.

blue07cts is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): None, Now an AUDI A4

wow hitmoney thats shocking from ed morse. but it depends on your service advisor. mine's name is carlos. i forget his last name but he has always been AMAZING every little detail i mention is treated like it's there utmost priority.Witch is somthing i notice (being 20 and looking younger i am used to being treated like a dumb kid).Then again there are a couple other service advisor's who used to be there that are....umm "under par" but everytime i have ever had service there theve' been amazing

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.