I'm having an issue with Tustin Cadillac - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Cadillac Dealership Reviews Discussion, I'm having an issue with Tustin Cadillac in Cadillac Reviews; only your gonna have to change it from chicago to whatever zip code you live in. sorry about that....
    yellowxhoodie is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

re: I'm having an issue with Tustin Cadillac

only your gonna have to change it from chicago to whatever zip code you live in. sorry about that.

lordbaby is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Cadillac CTS DI FE3 PDQ Crystal Red/Ebony

Allen is good? but they are too far away.. they are way down in south OC.. will they gimme a 20 miles ride back?

CTSV33 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

I've never had a problem at Tustin. If they needed the car a day or two extra it was no big deal. I always felt they took care of me and my concerns . It sounds like you are a whiner and will always cry over the smallest problem.
    I'm sure you never made an error in your life.
    I love my CTS-V and the service I get at Tustin Cadillac.
    A tip of the hat to Richard Thompson, the best service advisor I've ever worked with.

Tenchi is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2009 Cadillac CTS Black/Black

Thumbs down re: I'm having an issue with Tustin Cadillac

Quote Originally Posted by jeffdeg View Post
    I Whole Heartily agree that Tustin Cadillac has a horrible service department! i purchased my Escalade brand new from them and let me say that the sales side was great; I was going in and out of that dealership multiple times "making sure" and they where low pressure and very cordial each and every time. BUT when i started to take my car in for service that was a whole different story. long stories short i would bring my truck in for multiple little problems that i would let pile up so i would limit my trips for service, and almost every time i would pick up the truck there would always be problems that were never repaired; on the invoice it would have the popular scape goat "customer concern not duplicated". this was made more infuriating because my service adviser Richard (a nice enough guy) called me to say that the truck was ready (after multiple days to weeks) i would always ask "did they fix every thing?" and every time Richard would reply "Yep, its all fixed".

Enough was enough and i brought my truck to Nabers Cadillac in Costa Mesa, CA and two of the "concern not duplicated problems were magically repaired over night! the two problems were a loss of power steering during the occasional parking lot maneuver and the Nav unit would restart on its own while i was driving.

Tustin never could find a problem with the steering, but Nabers quickly discovered the power steering pump was bad and replaced it. With the radio Tustin did try replacing the radio, but this did not resolve the problem so i brought it back, so they replaced the radio again and again and again. I was on my fifth radio when I went to Nabers and they discovered the cable that connected to the radio was loose on the other end.

I am going to go to Nabers for service from NOW on, but when it comes time for my next Caddy i will go see Ben at Tustin, my parents just bought a DTS from him and he is still very cordial, knowledgeable, and Low low pressure, like a Cadillac representative should be.
    IMHO, Nabers/South Coast Cadillac is the worst dealer ever. They will never receive my business again. The service department is a joke. They screwed up so much on my case that the service manager got demoted to a writer. And even with all the business changes being bought by South Coast, the dealer remains with a horrible staff not giving a damn to help any of your concerns. My friends and family have bought cars there, but they will never service their cars there. Not even for a free oil change. However, after these latest experiences, they will never buy a car there again.

grw9192 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Just received a letter today from Tustin Cadillac. Very impressive letter, congratulations to my service adviser Richard Thompson and the Tustin Cadillac staff.

Tustin Cadillac earns Cadillac Motor Division highest award for outstanding Sales & Service for 6 consecutive years. This award is only earned by the top 10 Cadillac dealers excelling in sales and customer satisfaction in the western half of the United States. Tustin Cadillac is also proud to announce they have been selected by General Motors division for
    “Key Cadillac Dealer” status for the New GM In 2009

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.