2008 Early Cadillac Sales
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Customer Feedback Discussion, 2008 Early Cadillac Sales in Open Letters to Cadillac Corporate; My Local Cadillac Dealer Coast Cadillac in Long Beach, Ca has 6 2008 CTS models in stock. They have been ...
    PAULSTSMAN1 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1998 CADILLAC STS

Cool 2008 Early Cadillac Sales

My Local Cadillac Dealer Coast Cadillac in Long Beach, Ca has 6 2008 CTS models in stock. They have been receiving deliveries for 3 weeks. I have also been informed that the DTS sales are steady, this morning they had 14 2008 DTS models in stock.

Surprisingly they have NO 2008 STS MODELS currently available, they have sold out of all 2008's, they do have a substantial inventory of 2007 STS models. Does this mean the STS has a chance if tweaked? Also it appears that the V6 STS models are the ones that are selling.

To be fair, I also checked the website of another Dealer Penske Cadillac in Torrance (a nearby suburb) they have NO 2008 CTS models in stock today.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

PAULSTSMAN1 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1998 CADILLAC STS

Re: 2008 Early Cadillac Sales

Updated information: Coast Cadillac has 6 CTS MODELS; 5 DTS; AND 1 STS as of this afternoon, for 2008 Models.

Cartar is offline Banned
    Automobile(s): NONE

Re: 2008 Early Cadillac Sales

Hi
    do you mean that sts 2008 Model has more demand than dts or cts?
    quite strange info. i didn't hear something like this.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.