Gm/dealer untruthful
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Customer Care Representatives - Warranty or Dealership problems Discussion, Gm/dealer untruthful in Cadillac Customer Care - Warranty and Dealership questions; DOES ANYONE KNOW THE EMAIL AND PHONE NUMBERS OF THE CEO OR VICE PRESIDENTS? I need some help here. Around ...
    Maverick725 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2011 cts premium

Gm/dealer untruthful

DOES ANYONE KNOW THE EMAIL AND PHONE NUMBERS OF THE CEO OR VICE PRESIDENTS? I need some help here. Around april 1st i purchased a 2011 cts from Germain Cadillac in Columbus Ohio. The day i picked it up i noticed the drivers side driving light was out and brought it to the attention of the salesman. I was told it would be replaced as it is still under factory warrenty, just bring it back. Mind you this is a CPO vehicle( certified pre-owned) and yet they sold it to me burned out, i was the one who had to initiate the repair while still on the lot. (Guess driving lights are not on the CPO check list). After taking it back to two dealers and talking to GM call centers, both GM and Germain of Columbus Ohio are reneging on covering all the repairs needed to the vehicle after being told by several GM call center reps and several Germain Cadillac of Columbus managers that everything would be taken care of. For twenty years now i have been a Lincoln person but wanted a change. For a first time buyer im not so sure historic luxury is worth its weight in gold. PLEASE HELP! Maverick.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Re: Gm/dealer untruthful

Hi Maverick725,

I’m very sorry that you are so frustrated by the current situation with your vehicle. I would like to see what has already been done with your case file so could you please private message me your VIN and contact information so I can research this situation further.

Enjoy your evening,

Austin J.
    Cadillac Customer Care

Austin
    I would be more than glad to forward the information to you via private message. Could you also respond back via private message with the CEOs email and phone number please.
    Thankyou
    Maverick

----------

How do i PM?

Submariner409 is offline If it won't run, chrome it
    Automobile(s): 2002.5 F55 STS/65500mi, 2004 Ford F150 SuperCab4x4

Re: Gm/dealer untruthful

You click the desired recipient's username and use the "private message" tab.

You will see the Notifications tab, up in the dark blue large bar, highlight when a reply is received, and other notification processes depend on how your profile and settings were organized when you registered.

Thanks Sub. Got it!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.