WATERFALL In my CTS wagon!!!
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Customer Care Representatives - Warranty or Dealership problems Discussion, WATERFALL In my CTS wagon!!! in Cadillac Customer Care - Warranty and Dealership questions; Certified 2010 CTS wagon has been fixed 3 times for water leaking from driver side rear drain. Every time we ...
    TheBigRedTruck is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2010 CTS Wagon

Question WATERFALL In my CTS wagon!!!

Certified 2010 CTS wagon has been fixed 3 times for water leaking from driver side rear drain. Every time we have a hard rain this Is what the Inside of my car looks like, you can see rust starting behind the seat, have called Cadillac and told the dealer said It was fixed. Well they just fixed It 14 days a go and these photo's are from today. The Inside of the car smells like a locker room!!!! Cadillac told ME to find another Dealer to look at It, THANK"S!!!!! So I found one that can get me In next Tuesday, If It keeps raining I will have to call a pool man to drain It out by then!!!! HELP, SOMEONE ANY ONE????? Photo'z http://www.facebook.com/matt.dimmer....0110621675693/

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Kingoftypos is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 06 CTS Sport/Luxury package
    Not to be rude or anything. But you must of sent the pictures to private as access is denied when I click on the link.

KOT

Re: WATERFALL In my CTS wagon!!!

There are some photo's In my Album, now!

Submariner409 is offline If it won't run, chrome it
    Automobile(s): 2002.5 F55 STS/65500mi, 2004 Ford F150 SuperCab4x4

Saw the pictures in your album - up in the Community tab. Not pretty. Looks like yet another Cadillac quality control failure - from assembly line to dealer prep checkout to follow-up service. Best of luck.

.............. and if it's leaking THAT badly, the actual sunroof glass gasket/weatherstrip/molding is not even close to doing its job.

I have more photo's but I think I have meet my upload limit!! Now the fight starts, the dealer said Its fixed and there Is nothing more that they can do!!! Cadillac service told me to go to another dealer, so I stop at a dealer today and they say It's not under warranty and Im going to have to pay out of pocket??? It's a 2010 citified Cadillac, so don't I have an additional 2 years or 20,000 miles to the original factory 4-year/50,000-mile Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty. That’s 6 years or 70,000 miles of worry-free protection??? That's what Cadillac Certified Pre-Owned Warranty web page tells me. Pulse the dealer has seen It THREE times In the last year for the same problem, so I was told all work had a 12 month 12,000 mile warranty on all work from the dealer!!!

HELP, SOMEONE ANY ONE????? After reading about this Issue online I found the leak, but was told I would void the warrant If I fixed It my self. Have called and called my GM case representative ext. 11582 case number 71-1306208939 over the last two week and have got no where with a resolution. Cadillac told ME to find another Dealer to look at It, THANK"S!!!!! So I found one that can get me, then called me back and said they could not look at the car????? The leak Is the driver side rear drain line coming off of the sunroof rain channel, you see can water dripping between the drain hose and the reducer to the pan.

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Hi TheBigRedTruck,

Again, I would like to apologize that you are frustrated by this current situation. I have contacted your agent and requested that they reach out to you. We appreciate your patience while we work to assist you.

Austin J.
    Cadillac Customer Care

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.