Srx bad service!
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Customer Care Representatives - Warranty or Dealership problems Discussion, Srx bad service! in Cadillac Customer Care - Warranty and Dealership questions; So not to get into my previous poor service at the dealer level but latest is the best of all! ...
    thetobins is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 07 escalade ext/ 04 srx awd

Srx bad service!

So not to get into my previous poor service at the dealer level but latest is the best of all! After months of service axle light coming on and off and dealer won't look at it till the light is on I finally run it all night after it comes on and bring it in. It's a 2010 with 26000 miles on it. Still new really and was under 4 yr. b2b when problem first showed up. I told the wife don't worry about it because everything I read online says it's under powertrain 5yr warranty anyway! Soooo... Next I hear back from shop that it's control module in rear dif and my it's not under warranty! No awd working without it but it's not under powertrain. So I call Cadillac customer service and wait a month for a reply. My b2b was only over by 2 months and at only 26000miles he was happy to tell me that they would give me 25% discount on the 1600$ part. And thousand dollars labour would have to be covered by me. In the end after 19 GM vehicles and once a sales rep for them I'm sad to say this is my last straw. Customer service may be great in USA but certainly not in Canada! My Escalade, SRX and kids chev car will be our last from the GM family. Ditto for my extended family. Grew up in a GM and never cheated once! Tired of bad service and the Nickle and diming! Too bad love the product not the service. Thanks for listening to my rant!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

thetobins is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 07 escalade ext/ 04 srx awd
    By the way, this will cost me 2500$ with only 26000 on a 2010 srx

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.