2009 cts4 3.6di
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Customer Care Representatives - Warranty or Dealership problems Discussion, 2009 cts4 3.6di in Cadillac Customer Care - Warranty and Dealership questions; Hi: I just purchased my 2009 CTS4 3.6 DI. I would like to know the complete service history including major ...
    sc1766 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

2009 cts4 3.6di

Hi:

I just purchased my 2009 CTS4 3.6 DI. I would like to know the complete service history including major and minor mechanical issues and recalls. Can someone at Cadillac provide that? The VIN # is 1G6DT57VX90113865.

I love the car so far, I would just like to have the information for my own records.

Please let me know. Thanks.

Sal Capalbo

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

dkozloski is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2006 STS V8 AWD, '95 Ford Ranger

Re: 2009 cts4 3.6di

Go to your nearest Cadillac dealer and he'll fix you right up.
    Don't mess with Binky Bear!

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Quote Originally Posted by sc1766 View Post
    Hi:

I just purchased my 2009 CTS4 3.6 DI. I would like to know the complete service history including major and minor mechanical issues and recalls. Can someone at Cadillac provide that? The VIN # is 1G6DT57VX90113865.

I love the car so far, I would just like to have the information for my own records.

Please let me know. Thanks.

Sal Capalbo
    Hello Sal,

Congratulations on your recent purchase of a 2009 CTS! My recommendation is the same as, dkozloski. If you visit your Cadillac dealership, they can provide you with the service history of your vehicle. Unfortunately, I am not authorized to discuss or provide this information for you. For your convenience, I am also including the link to sign up for the Cadillac Owners Center below. When you create an account, you will get the latest communications about your Cadillac vehicle—recalls, offers, maintenance reminders and more—in your inbox.

https://my.cadillac.com/web/portal/managemybrand?g=1

Sincerely,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Care

Kingoftypos is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 06 CTS Sport/Luxury package
    And while you are at the dealership. Ask for a build code sheet.

Every car has the label with the codes on it. But those are just codes. The build sheet that I am referring to actually has what those codes mean.

It'll give you insight on what options your CTS has.

KOT

sc1766 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Thank you all!

Quote Originally Posted by sc1766 View Post
    Thank you all!
    Hello Sal,

If you wanted us to provide you with your build sheet for the RPO codes your vehicle was built with like Kingoftypos was referring to, Laura or I would be happy to provide you that. Please feel free to contact us via private message if that is something you would like as well.

Gregory W.
    Cadillac Customer Care

swjeffers is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Sorry Greg I have somehow deleted our previous thread on our 09 escalade with total loss of power. To bring you up to speed we did bring in our truck to get serviced , they did do a great job of up selling us on additional services , however the complete loss of power issue still remains. We have been dealing with Greg at Cadillac of Naperville , he seems very helpful and was a pleasure to work with. He listened to our problems and did seem to work with us on the cost of some if the repairs , he seemed to think that the battery cables needed to be replaced and this would solve our issue we have been dealing with , however the problem still remains. We are deeply disappointed with this vehicle and just astonished at the amount of money we have put into this thing in the short period we have owned it. My wife's dream car is my now nightmare as we have nearly 4000 dollars on top of all the warranty work that has been completed. We truly were expecting a this truck to live up to its reputation and provide us with years of reliability and not one that just looks beautiful broken down on the side of the road .

Quote Originally Posted by swjeffers View Post
    Sorry Greg I have somehow deleted our previous thread on our 09 escalade with total loss of power. To bring you up to speed we did bring in our truck to get serviced , they did do a great job of up selling us on additional services , however the complete loss of power issue still remains. We have been dealing with Greg at Cadillac of Naperville , he seems very helpful and was a pleasure to work with. He listened to our problems and did seem to work with us on the cost of some if the repairs , he seemed to think that the battery cables needed to be replaced and this would solve our issue we have been dealing with , however the problem still remains. We are deeply disappointed with this vehicle and just astonished at the amount of money we have put into this thing in the short period we have owned it. My wife's dream car is my now nightmare as we have nearly 4000 dollars on top of all the warranty work that has been completed. We truly were expecting a this truck to live up to its reputation and provide us with years of reliability and not one that just looks beautiful broken down on the side of the road .
    Hello swjeffers,

Thank you very much for taking the time to reach out to me. I did receive your private message and I will respond to you there.

Gregory W.
    Cadillac Customer Care

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.