Not Happy With Services Received
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Customer Care Representatives - Warranty or Dealership problems Discussion, Not Happy With Services Received in Cadillac Customer Care - Warranty and Dealership questions; Over the past two weeks I have been getting bounced around getting a serious repair done on my 2010 CTS-V ...
    jebfrank is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 78 Deville 10 CTS-V Sedan M6

Not Happy With Services Received

Over the past two weeks I have been getting bounced around getting a serious repair done on my 2010 CTS-V and feel that the level of care I received is completely unacceptable! After what I went through last week, I am leaning towards this being my last Cadillac.
    Is there anyone outside the dealer I can talk to and hold the dealer accountable for their actions?

I am not one to go postal on forums bad-mouthing anyone, but after last week I may have to change my ways.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Submariner409 is offline If it won't run, stick on fender vents
    Automobile(s): 2002.5 F55 STS/65500mi, 2004 Ford F150 SuperCab4x4

Re: Not Happy With Services Received

Other than advice from the GM folks here in CCC you could try the local BBB (lotsa luck).

Cadillac Cust Svc is online now Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Quote Originally Posted by jebfrank View Post
    Over the past two weeks I have been getting bounced around getting a serious repair done on my 2010 CTS-V and feel that the level of care I received is completely unacceptable! After what I went through last week, I am leaning towards this being my last Cadillac.
    Is there anyone outside the dealer I can talk to and hold the dealer accountable for their actions?

I am not one to go postal on forums bad-mouthing anyone, but after last week I may have to change my ways.
    Hello jebfrank,

I apologize that you are not happy with the level of care you have received in regard to your CTS-V last week. I would be more than happy to document a complaint into our system on your behalf against the dealership and look further into the situation for you. Could you provide me with your name, contact info, VIN, mileage, and dealership you were working with? I would also like to know a little more background regarding the complaint and the concern you were experiencing. You can reach out to me either by private message, or through email at socialmedia@gm.com. Please be sure to include “ATTN GREG” in the subject line so that it gets delivered straight to me. I hope to hear from you soon.

Gregory W.
    Cadillac Customer Care

SC2150 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): CTS

I still think it is great that the GM cust service reps are on the main forums like this....but in the end, if a dealer is a bad one...that is where your stuck. Patronize the ones you see praised here like Rippy, etc. and you will much happier. These are awesome cars, and all makes have issues.....a good dealer will keep you happy and loyal, the unscrupulous could care less.

Good luck and let the rep here try and help. Don't give up on the brand because of a crappy dealer.
    RX Performance Products/RevXtreme.com 941-721-1826

jebfrank is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 78 Deville 10 CTS-V Sedan M6

Greg,

I have sent you a detailed email of my experence. Please let me know that you have received it.

Thank you
    Jerrett
    Quote Originally Posted by Cadillac Cust Svc View Post
    Hello jebfrank,

I apologize that you are not happy with the level of care you have received in regard to your CTS-V last week. I would be more than happy to document a complaint into our system on your behalf against the dealership and look further into the situation for you. Could you provide me with your name, contact info, VIN, mileage, and dealership you were working with? I would also like to know a little more background regarding the complaint and the concern you were experiencing. You can reach out to me either by private message, or through email at socialmedia@gm.com. Please be sure to include “ATTN GREG” in the subject line so that it gets delivered straight to me. I hope to hear from you soon.

Gregory W.
    Cadillac Customer Care

Cadillac Cust Svc is online now Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Quote Originally Posted by jebfrank View Post
    Greg,

I have sent you a detailed email of my experence. Please let me know that you have received it.

Thank you
    Jerrett
    Hello Jerrett,

I wanted to let you know that I have received your email and I am in the process of responding to you. Thank you very much for your time and patience.

Gregory W.
    Cadillac Customer Care

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.