Amazing Dealer Experience in Rochester, NY
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Customer Care Representatives - Warranty or Dealership problems Discussion, Amazing Dealer Experience in Rochester, NY in Cadillac Customer Care - Warranty and Dealership questions; I purchased my first Cadillac last week, an 08 CTS4 1SB from Valley Cadillac in Rochester. The price was competitive ...
    UpstateJonNY is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): CTS4 1SB

Amazing Dealer Experience in Rochester, NY

I purchased my first Cadillac last week, an 08 CTS4 1SB from Valley Cadillac in Rochester. The price was competitive and the service excellent.
    Having owned BMW, Infiniti, Honda, Toyota and Nissan vehicles, you can imagine my surprise when my 30 minute drive home in the rain resulted in a trunk sopping wet. Knowing that my sales contract provided zero warranty I hoped that GM was serious about leading the lux market.
    I sent an email to my salesperson Dan OBrien and he said they would take a look at it. I was certainly reassured when my service advisor Jim Zicari informed me the repair would be on the house, courtesy of some behind the scenes work by Dan.
    Not only did Valley dedicate several hours locating and sealing my trunk leak(s), they provided to me at no cost a 2014 ATS4 turbo for 24 hours as a loaner. I actually requested that model and they made it happen!
    The key here is that Dan, Jim & Valley Cadillac did all this for me with no prior relationship, on a Sub $20k used CTS, even with a contract absolving them of any liability.
    I am absolutely enamored with my CTS, and Cadillac is now my brand. My job gives me a great excuse to get a new car every year or two, and my next Caddy will positively be from Valley. If you own a GM or are a buyer for any luxury vehicle, please stop by Valley. If your experience is half as good as mine, you will become a customer for life.
    Finally, having owned or driven BMW, Infiniti, Audi and Mercedes, in my opinion Cadillac beats them all on style, luxury, and most important to me, road feel/ride/handling balance. Any lux buyer should drive one before they buy.
    Thank you Valley!

Jonathan

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Re: Amazing Dealer Experience in Rochester, NY

Quote Originally Posted by UpstateJonNY View Post
    I purchased my first Cadillac last week, an 08 CTS4 1SB from Valley Cadillac in Rochester. The price was competitive and the service excellent.
    Having owned BMW, Infiniti, Honda, Toyota and Nissan vehicles, you can imagine my surprise when my 30 minute drive home in the rain resulted in a trunk sopping wet. Knowing that my sales contract provided zero warranty I hoped that GM was serious about leading the lux market.
    I sent an email to my salesperson Dan OBrien and he said they would take a look at it. I was certainly reassured when my service advisor Jim Zicari informed me the repair would be on the house, courtesy of some behind the scenes work by Dan.
    Not only did Valley dedicate several hours locating and sealing my trunk leak(s), they provided to me at no cost a 2014 ATS4 turbo for 24 hours as a loaner. I actually requested that model and they made it happen!
    The key here is that Dan, Jim & Valley Cadillac did all this for me with no prior relationship, on a Sub $20k used CTS, even with a contract absolving them of any liability.
    I am absolutely enamored with my CTS, and Cadillac is now my brand. My job gives me a great excuse to get a new car every year or two, and my next Caddy will positively be from Valley. If you own a GM or are a buyer for any luxury vehicle, please stop by Valley. If your experience is half as good as mine, you will become a customer for life.
    Finally, having owned or driven BMW, Infiniti, Audi and Mercedes, in my opinion Cadillac beats them all on style, luxury, and most important to me, road feel/ride/handling balance. Any lux buyer should drive one before they buy.
    Thank you Valley!

Jonathan
    Hello Jonathan,

I am very glad that Valley Cadillac stepped up to the plate and addressed your issue you were having with your CTS when you were driving it home. It is definitely great to hear that they have won you over and that you feel like Cadillac is your brand now! Welcome to the Cadillac family and please feel free to private message Laura or myself if you have any questions or concerns regarding your CTS. Would you like us to contact Valley and inform them of your appreciation?

Gregory W.
    Cadillac Customer Care

UpstateJonNY is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): CTS4 1SB
    Certainly! Thank you Gregory!

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Re: Amazing Dealer Experience in Rochester, NY

Quote Originally Posted by UpstateJonNY View Post
    Certainly! Thank you Gregory!
    Hello Jonathan,

I did give them a call today to pass along your compliment to them! Thank you very much for posting your positive experience and please feel free to private message Laura or myself if you have any questions or concerns.

Gregory W.
    Cadillac Customer Care

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.