CTS V Aftermarket Exhaust
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Customer Care Representatives - Warranty or Dealership problems Discussion, CTS V Aftermarket Exhaust in Cadillac Customer Care - Warranty and Dealership questions; Hi ... I own a 2013 CTS V Coupe which I would like to change the Cat Back Exhaust system ...
    GHassanain is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 CTS-V coupe

CTS V Aftermarket Exhaust

Hi ... I own a 2013 CTS V Coupe which I would like to change the Cat Back Exhaust system with Corsa or Borla Touring Exhaust. I also am thinking about changing air filter with a drop in K&N filter. I asked the dealer and his reply was " Anything in, Warranty Out ".

----------

The reply was not convincing , so i would like to understand cadilac and GMs policy. I asked the same question to ghe chevy dealer on a Zl1 Camaro... And their reply was as long as it is after the catalysts it doesnt void the warranty.
    Im writing from Saudi Arabia and the Dealer is Al Jomaih

----------

I also like to inquire on the bluetooth conectivity.. I asked the dealer and they said it is only available on the Escalade .. I tried setting it up and following instructions on youtube but there is no response ..

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Kingoftypos is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 06 CTS Sport/Luxury package
    I don't understand that "anything in, warranty out" statement.

If they meant it as you put aftermarket products in, then the entire warranty for the entire car is done. Then that is not true.

The Chevy dealer partly right. If the exhaust is done beyond the cat, then warranty shall not be void. However, the actual part that was swapped out, will not be covered by cadillac's warranty. But by the factory who made that product. Common sense if you ask me.

KOT

dkozloski is online now Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2006 STS V8 AWD, '95 Ford Ranger

Re: CTS V Aftermarket Exhaust

This car is in the middle east and is not subject to U.S. warranty law. The warranty is whatever the Saudis say it is.
    Don't mess with Binky Bear!

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Quote Originally Posted by GHassanain View Post
    Hi ... I own a 2013 CTS V Coupe which I would like to change the Cat Back Exhaust system with Corsa or Borla Touring Exhaust. I also am thinking about changing air filter with a drop in K&N filter. I asked the dealer and his reply was " Anything in, Warranty Out ".

----------

The reply was not convincing , so i would like to understand cadilac and GMs policy. I asked the same question to ghe chevy dealer on a Zl1 Camaro... And their reply was as long as it is after the catalysts it doesnt void the warranty.
    Im writing from Saudi Arabia and the Dealer is Al Jomaih

----------

I also like to inquire on the bluetooth conectivity.. I asked the dealer and they said it is only available on the Escalade .. I tried setting it up and following instructions on youtube but there is no response ..
    Hello GHassanain,

I would suggest reaching out to GM Customer Care team in the Middle East so they can explain the policy in your region. I have located their number if you would like to use it. It is 9714-314-3408. I hope this information helps. Please keep us updated when you get this information.

Gregory W.
    Cadillac Customer Care

GHassanain is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 CTS-V coupe
    Thank you Gregory W,

Appreciate if you can provide me with the email for Middle East Customer Service Team.

Quote Originally Posted by GHassanain View Post
    Thank you Gregory W,

Appreciate if you can provide me with the email for Middle East Customer Service Team.
    Hello GHassanain,

You are welcome. Can you please specify the country in which you live? I would like to provide the correct information for you to reach out to your market.

Sincerely,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Care

Submariner409 is offline If it won't run, chrome it
    Automobile(s): 2002.5 F55 STS/65500mi, 2004 Ford F150 SuperCab4x4

His first post says Saudi Arabia and his dealer is Al Jomaih

Quote Originally Posted by Submariner409 View Post
    His first post says Saudi Arabia and his dealer is Al Jomaih
    Hello Submariner409,

Thank you for making me aware of this. I apologize for not looking at the initial post!

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Care

----------

Quote Originally Posted by Cadillac Cust Svc View Post
    Hello GHassanain,

You are welcome. Can you please specify the country in which you live? I would like to provide the correct information for you to reach out to your market.

Sincerely,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Care
    Hi GHassanain,

I apologize I overlooked your initial post which already stated your country. The email address for GM of Saudi Arabia, is customerservice@gmarabia.com. I am also providing a link below for you to contact the Cadillac Customer Care team.

https://ae-en.cadillacarabia.com/contact-us.html

Regards,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Care

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.