Cts v sport ordering
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Customer Care Representatives - Warranty or Dealership problems Discussion, Cts v sport ordering in Cadillac Customer Care - Warranty and Dealership questions; I am trying to order a 2014 CTS V Sport in California. Apparently there is a hold on orders due ...
    Jhduca is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): None yet. Wanting v-sport

Cts v sport ordering

I am trying to order a 2014 CTS V Sport in California. Apparently there is a hold on orders due to ????? Does anyone have further info on this?

I think this post g may be more appropriate than a PM, since I am a new user and can't have more than 1 PM at a time.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Re: Cts v sport ordering

Quote Originally Posted by Jhduca View Post
    I am trying to order a 2014 CTS V Sport in California. Apparently there is a hold on orders due to ????? Does anyone have further info on this?

I think this post g may be more appropriate than a PM, since I am a new user and can't have more than 1 PM at a time.
    Hello Jhduca,

I am still looking into this for you. I will message you within the next couple of days. If you prefer to interact via email, I can be contacted at socialmedia@gm.com. Please include "ATTN LAURA" in the headline so it's assigned to me.

Sincerely,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Care

Thanks Laura. And i am at jhduca@me.com. Looking forward to info.

RippyPartsDept is offline Hi, I'm Chris - Please Read My Signature
    Automobile(s): 1999 DeVille "Bianca" (white/blue, VIN-Y, 160k)

as far as I can tell there is no hold on any CTS orders except ones with either an accessory sport or touring grille due to production delays in those accessory parts

how many dealers have you contacted?
    Chris Heath (RippyPartsDept) is an ASE Certified GM Parts Consultant at Rippy Automotive
    Rippy is a Cadillac, Hummer, Saturn & Saab dealership - family owned and operated in Wilmington, NC since 1946
    We offer all forum members discounts on parts and freight - e: parts@rippyautomotive.com ph: 800-RIPPY-22
    <-- insert standard boilerplate about posts not necessarily representing my employer, etc -->

So far 3.......but that number may go up quickly....

Hmmm ... keep trying... someone will want your business
    Chris Heath (RippyPartsDept) is an ASE Certified GM Parts Consultant at Rippy Automotive
    Rippy is a Cadillac, Hummer, Saturn & Saab dealership - family owned and operated in Wilmington, NC since 1946
    We offer all forum members discounts on parts and freight - e: parts@rippyautomotive.com ph: 800-RIPPY-22
    <-- insert standard boilerplate about posts not necessarily representing my employer, etc -->

I keep hearing about a"constraint".

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Quote Originally Posted by Jhduca View Post
    Thanks Laura. And i am at jhduca@me.com. Looking forward to info.
    Hello Jhduca,

You are welcome. I will contact you via email once I have additional information.

Sincerely,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Care

i think i know what's going on.... there is a limited number of CTS Vsport models and dealers are only being allocated a certain amount for the initial launch

if they've already sold (or taken deposits) for their allocated Vsports then they can't place any more orders until the constraint is lifted once all the dealers get their initial allocations and the launch is complete

so just keep calling around ... it might take a while but that's what you'll have to do if you want one as soon as possible

Kingoftypos is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 06 CTS Sport/Luxury package
    Just watch out for those dealers who know about the back order. Thus will jack up the price.

KOT

Thanks to all of you ....I called my rep back today and said the cars CAN be ordered and asked why mine was being held up. Finally got a reply that the order was placed 10/24 and the was a miscommunication between the sales person and the dealership.....

I think the next step is to get an order number? And maybe it can be routinely updated? But so far, so good....

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.