Recall SRX 2013
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Customer Care Representatives - Warranty or Dealership problems Discussion, Recall SRX 2013 in Cadillac Customer Care - Warranty and Dealership questions; Dear CCC, I am an owner of a 2013 SRX and believed that my vehicle might be effected by the ...
    weealbert is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): SRX 2013 3.0 V6

Recall SRX 2013

Dear CCC,

I am an owner of a 2013 SRX and believed that my vehicle might be effected by the recent recall announcement. Can you please advise.

Thank you and much appreciate your attention.

Al

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Cadillac Cust Svc is online now Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Re: Recall SRX 2013

Quote Originally Posted by weealbert View Post
    Dear CCC,

I am an owner of a 2013 SRX and believed that my vehicle might be effected by the recent recall announcement. Can you please advise.

Thank you and much appreciate your attention.

Al
    Hello Al,

If you provide me with your VIN, I am more than happy to help answer this for you. You can private message me, so we can continue to interact that way.

Sincerely,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Service

Kingoftypos is online now Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 06 CTS Sport/Luxury package
    I don't know what the recall is. But if the recall is on 100,000 or more cars. Why companies typically do is to spread out the work in "x" region. So you may not be the first on the list to receive a notice. This is to keep the local dealers from being over whelmed.

However, if the recall is a huge matter. Like the Toyota gas pedal, then dealer may have to be open 24/7 til the recall is done. You may recall Toyota dealers did just that.

KOT

Hello Laura

I PM you with details of my vehicle and have yet to get a respond from you.

There may however be an issue with my inbox as I recieved an email from COF stating my inbox was full which I checked and there was only 1 welcome mail from COF.

Awaiting your further advice.

Thanks

Albert

Cadillac Cust Svc is online now Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Re: Recall SRX 2013

Quote Originally Posted by weealbert View Post
    Hello Laura

I PM you with details of my vehicle and have yet to get a respond from you.

There may however be an issue with my inbox as I recieved an email from COF stating my inbox was full which I checked and there was only 1 welcome mail from COF.

Awaiting your further advice.

Thanks

Albert
    Hello Albert,

I just double checked and did not see a private message from you. If you are having trouble with the private messages, you can send your VIN to socialmedia@gm.com as well and I would be more than happy to check if you have the recall associated with your VIN. I apologize that we never received your message. When you send the email, please include “ATTN GREG or LAURA” in the subject line so it gets delivered to one of us. I am here until 12AM EST tonight so I will be looking for your email. Thank you for reaching out, and I hope to hear from you soon.

Gregory W.
    Cadillac Customer Care

Thanks Greg for reverting. My vin: 3GYFN9E52DS606901

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.