Cadillac Customer Service
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Customer Care Representatives - Warranty or Dealership problems Discussion, Cadillac Customer Service in Cadillac Customer Care - Warranty and Dealership questions; I'm just wondering if anyone has had any experience with Cadillac customer service and what the results were....
    grilco is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2010 DTS Premium

I'm just wondering if anyone has had any experience with Cadillac customer service and what the results were.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Submariner409 is offline If it won't run, slap in a big stereo
    Automobile(s): 2002.5 F55 STS/65500mi, 2004 Ford F150 SuperCab4x4

Re: Cadillac Customer Service

Once in a long while you'll see a reply from CCC down in the Forums, but most is up in the Customer Service Forum ^^^.

......and the replies depend on your particular car/problem/dealer/warranty. Most normal maintenance and service questions won't earn a response.

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Hi Grilco! As Submariner alluded to, I try to stay off topics where owners are discussing modifications, etc. I'm happy to help work towards a resolution with any vehicle concerns or questions you may have, though, so if you're currently experiencing any frustrations please email me at Katie_Lucille@gmexpert.com or send a private message through the forum.

If any of you see a maintenance thread where my presence might be needed, please let me know! I welcome emails and PMs leading me to relevant URLs.

Best,

Katie

Well lets see it is been since July 2, 2012 and Cadillac still can't seem to fix the trim on the interior rear door of my DTS. I have a case number, talked to 3 different people and from what I see no one knows what they are doing. The dealer originally fixed the trim and it did not come out right. The trim was not flush with the door panel. You can almost stick your baby finger behind it. They stated there was a problem with the new trim and a RFI would be issued and they would keep me posted. Yeah right. Then Katie from the forums here says send her all my information of which I did. I emailed her three times and never got an answer. Thank you Katie.
    Then I get a call from a Cadillac representative who says she would refer it out to someone higher than her of which she did. I then get a call from a man named Louis who had no idea of what the problem was until I explained it. He said he'd call the dealer and look into it and get back to me. Three weeks later I get a call from Louis and he asked me if the dealer or anyone got back to me. Of course not I said. He couldn't understand why it is taking this long to fix a piece of trim. Gee neither can I.
    What the hell is going on at Cadillac. Does anyone care about the customer anymore? I can see I made a BIG mistake in buying another Cadillac. Fix the car that I paid for. You got my money now give me the service I deserve. Cadillac really dropped the ball here. It's like they don't care. I am so angry to say it politely Needless to say Cadillac is NOT the standard of the world as they say. So now I sit and wait and wait and wait. Any ideas anyone?

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Grilco, I'm really sorry to hear these updates! I saw your case had indeed been passed along to another agent, and it is recommended that the agent already assigned to a particular case should be the primary point of contact for the customer. However, I can definitely look into your case if you wish to find out the latest details and updates. I'm on duty until 4:30pm EST today and from 12-9pm EST tomorrow and will certainly be checking my email to see if you've sent me a message asking to look into your preexisting case with Customer Service!

Katie

Quote Originally Posted by Cadillac Cust Svc View Post
    Grilco, I'm really sorry to hear these updates! I saw your case had indeed been passed along to another agent, and it is recommended that the agent already assigned to a particular case should be the primary point of contact for the customer. However, I can definitely look into your case if you wish to find out the latest details and updates. I'm on duty until 4:30pm EST today and from 12-9pm EST tomorrow and will certainly be checking my email to see if you've sent me a message asking to look into your preexisting case with Customer Service!

Katie
    Katie:

I sent you an email with regards to the above. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.