Cadillac Warranty not valid on second repair? - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree1Likes
Cadillac Customer Care Representatives - Warranty or Dealership problems Discussion, Cadillac Warranty not valid on second repair? in Cadillac Customer Care - Warranty and Dealership questions; Pathetic that this kind of loyalty cannot warranty at the very least a response...
    1BadCadSTS is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 05 STS4

Re: Cadillac Warranty not valid on second repair?

Pathetic that this kind of loyalty cannot warranty at the very least a response

Ttt still no resolution on this....

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

1BadCadSTS, I am so sorry but this is the first time I'm seeing your responses in our original thread! I know you were involved with Customer Service agents in the past, so I just checked your case details and am PMing you directly after posting this.

Katie
    Cadillac Customer Service

So back to non response.

Kingoftypos is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 06 CTS Sport/Luxury package
    Maybe GM needs to have someone else in here. Even if it's not an answer you want, it'll at least be an answer.

Don't let this one person tarnish a companies image though. Every company has a terrible person to deal with.

KOT

dkozloski is online now Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2006 STS V8 AWD, '95 Ford Ranger

My guess is that somebody a little higher on the organization chart has put 1BadCadSTS on the company ignore list. To the average outsider looking in it sure seems to be treatment about as shabby as it gets.

Many years ago I was present when a friend of mine called the Ford Motor Co. asking to talk to Lee Iacoca about a problem with his new Mustang and he was instantly connected to him. He politely and succinctly described the problems with the car and the dealer. Within two days he had a check in his hand from the local dealer reimbursing him for all the work done on the car that he'd paid for and a letter signed by Iococa saying the car was under warranty as long as he owned it.
    Don't mess with Binky Bear!

JimmyH is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts

That was a different era. It may as well have been a different planet.

Well its offically a joke at this point. They even strung me along stating dont worry we will open a new case and I never heard another thing. It's a stupid piece of trim and at this point its the principle of it. It's fine though they lost a customer who purchased 4 cars every 2 years and one who to date referred 6 customers from foreign cars to cadillac. Never again will I defent my car which I have a booklet of serivce work for saying sure its always in the shop but they take care of it.

The DEALER takes care of me a shame Cadillac does not and that just goes to show how hard GM must have it if they treat loyal customers like this.

My gfs 2003 Accord with 160XXX miles just got a radio replaced at NO cost because they KNEW of the issue with the display...

Rolotomasi67 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2006 SRX AWD V6

I can empathize with your situation. My 06 SRX was burning oil long before the extended warranty expired. I was told by the dealer service department after 3 visits, nothing was wrong. Yet I was going through oil at an alarming rate. Well after the 100k ticked over on my odometer, I brought it back for another issue with the transmission. They decided to look then. After tearing down the engine, It Seems the problem required a motor rebuild or replacement. Cost would be $4,500 rebuild or $6,000 new. Do you think for a minute they would honor the history reports of an existing problem? After weeks of run around from the dealer & Cadillac customer service, I received a coupon for $1,000 credit for the purchase of a brand new Cadillac. You can imagine what I told them to do with their coupon. I will never buy another Cadillac again. I had a Lexus & a Jaguar before this sub-standard "luxury" vehicle. Never had customer service issues with either.

What ever happened to pride in the product and making the customer satisfied? Lost art in the American auto industry.

CadillacSevilleSTS is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2000 Seville STS

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyH View Post
    That was a different era. It may as well have been a different planet.
    Hence why Iacocca wrote the book, "Where Have All the Leaders Gone?"

dkozloski is online now Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2006 STS V8 AWD, '95 Ford Ranger

Not the Whitehouse.
    Don't mess with Binky Bear!

johnshrl is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): none

I am new to this forum, and this is the first page I have been able to type a message on.
    All I want to know is when will the 2013 SRX models be available for purchase?

Submariner409 is offline If it won't run, chrome it
    Automobile(s): 2002.5 F55 STS/65500mi, 2004 Ford F150 SuperCab4x4

You should have started a new thread for this specific question - upper left tab - Post new thread - it will be all yours.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.