2008 seat problem loose leather
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Customer Care Representatives - Warranty or Dealership problems Discussion, 2008 seat problem loose leather in Cadillac Customer Care - Warranty and Dealership questions; My name is Randy; I have a 2008 cts with about 10,224 miles. I have had my drivers seat loose ...
    rmbcar31 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac 2008 cts platinum silver titanum interior

2008 seat problem loose leather

My name is Randy; I have a 2008 cts with about 10,224 miles. I have had my drivers seat loose leather replaced 3 times. There is a case number with Cadillac Assistance. The third time is getting worse. The dealer said they will not replace it again. Any help that you can do to help would be great. Thanks in advance Randy

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Cadillac Cust Svc is online now Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Re: 2008 seat problem loose leather

Very sorry to hear that, Randy! Have you considered taking the issue to a new dealer? If you already have a case number, I would recommend consulting with your assigned Customer Service agent to reach a resolution. Please keep us updated, though, and let us know if you still have lingering concerns after discussing the matter with your involved agent.

Best,

Katie
    Cadillac Customer Service

rmbcar31 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac 2008 cts platinum silver titanum interior

Katie; I forgot to say that GM or Cadillac said that they only replace it 3 times. Thats what they told the Dealer. This problem with the seat was from when the car was first bought in Sept. 2007. Is there any way you could help me? Sincerely Randy P.S. This is my last resort. Please Help. I Do not know the case number or the agent.

Cadillac Cust Svc is online now Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Randy, I would be more than happy to look into this matter for you. Please feel free to send me an email at Katie_Lucille@gmexpert.com with details like your VIN, name, and dealership, and I can investigate!

Katie
    Cadillac Customer Service

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.