Cadillac's Web Site
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Customer Care Representatives - Warranty or Dealership problems Discussion, Cadillac's Web Site in Cadillac Customer Care - Warranty and Dealership questions; Hi, Can you please tell me when Cadillac intends on updating their web site to start reflecting the new 2012 ...
    GMFAN is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2014 SRX Premium w/20" chrome

Cadillac's Web Site

Hi,
    Can you please tell me when Cadillac intends on updating their web site to start reflecting the new 2012 Models.

Thank you.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Re: Cadillac's Web Site

GMFAN,

My information states October 2011. I do not have a specific date. If anything changes, I will let you know.

Thank you,

Elizabeth, Cadillac Customer Service

JimmyH is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts

Just out of curiosity, why do they wait until after 2012 models go into production to update the website?

GMFAN is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2014 SRX Premium w/20" chrome

Quote Originally Posted by Cadillac Cust Svc View Post
    GMFAN,

My information states October 2011. I do not have a specific date. If anything changes, I will let you know.

Thank you,

Thanks, Elizabeth, for the reply.

2012's have been in production since 7/18 and dealers already have new '12's in their inventory. That will be almost 3 months from production before GM (Caddy) up dates their site. Seems to be the same story each new MY. Wonder what their reasoning is?

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

GMFAN,

I am not sure why it is so late. Typically the vehicles are put on the website once the 8th week of production ends. It could be that the website designers are waiting until all of the 2012 models to be available to put them on the website. It would be around October by the time that the Escalade models will be out. This is just what I think and I can’t confirm if it is true or not. It makes sense to me to think about it that way. I will let you know if anything changes.

Thank you,

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.