Crystal Red Premium Paint
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Customer Care Representatives - Warranty or Dealership problems Discussion, Crystal Red Premium Paint in Cadillac Customer Care - Warranty and Dealership questions; Dear Rep: The quality of the paint is poor. If a bird soils the vehicle it's hard to get it ...
    RichLionHeart is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS4 Crystal Red

Crystal Red Premium Paint

Dear Rep: The quality of the paint is poor. If a bird soils the vehicle it's hard to get it out of the paint, I have 7300 miles on the vehicle and I keep the vehicle covered
    in my driveway. The first couple of months the hood has stone chips. When it hailed their at least 8 dents around the roof. I gave up my 94 Fleetwood for this car.
    My 94 paint was industructable. I sold the car with 176,000 miles and LT1 engine was quiet, no taps. I'am wondering if they have new software for the premium
    radio I have, so I could download my iphone to it. I bought garmin for $139.00 and downloaded my phone book and can voice dial from it. My main concern it the
    Paint.
    Please advise

Respectfully;

Rich Koway

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Re: Crystal Red Premium Paint

RichLionHeart,

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue. Have you addressed your concerns with your dealership about your paint? If so, what did they say?

Thank you,

Elizabeth, Cadillac Customer Service

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.