Passenger airbag sensor
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Customer Care Representatives - Warranty or Dealership problems Discussion, Passenger airbag sensor in Cadillac Customer Care - Warranty and Dealership questions; In Feb '11 my service airbag light came on and I noticed that the airbag off light was showing on ...
    Billp1 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS

Passenger airbag sensor

In Feb '11 my service airbag light came on and I noticed that the airbag off light was showing on the rearview mirror. Upon investigation I found where Cadillac was having a recall(10V-644000) on this problem on select 2005 CTS. I called my local Cadillac dealer and was told my vehicle was not involved per GM records. I called Cadillac customer service and was told the same thing. I asked why my vehicle would not be involved when I was having the problem described in the recall. I was told I could wait to see if my vehicle would be recalled later or fix the problem at my cost now.If I had it repaired and later was involved in the recall I would be reimbursed. Inasmuch as waiting would negate the purpose of having a passenger airbag when someone was in the passenger seat, I had the problem fixed at a cost of $451.78. How can I get someone in authority at Cadillac to review my case? My vehicle had 34,523 miles on it when it was repaired on 3/7/11. VIN 1G6DP567150157058. I purchased the vehicle new in Dec '04

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Billp1 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS

Ignoring post on passenger airbag sensor

So much for this site for help. I am getting the same response (NONE AT ALL) from the Cadillac Customer Care Representative as I have from all oether Cadillac representatives. I guess when you are owned by the government you feel you can ignore your customers ( or should I say an ex costumers). I will not buy another government motors vehicle and will encourage everyone I know to do the same. This will be my last post on this website as I will not associate with a loser like Cadillac or government motors in the future.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.