Vero Beach Florida Cadillac Dealership Refuses to Work on Your Vehicle!
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
Cadillac Customer Care Representatives - Warranty or Dealership problems Discussion, Vero Beach Florida Cadillac Dealership Refuses to Work on Your Vehicle! in Cadillac Customer Care - Warranty and Dealership questions; What would you do if your local GM ( Cadillac )Dealership refused to work on your vehicle, especially if you ...
    wyd_trkr is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Exclamation Vero Beach Florida Cadillac Dealership Refuses to Work on Your Vehicle!

What would you do if your local GM ( Cadillac )Dealership
    refused to work on your vehicle, especially if you have had it back into that
    Dealership 6 different times for the Original problem and it still had not been
    fixed under the Vehicle Owners Soon to Expire Factory 3yr/36k Bumper to Bumper
    Warranty?

Also this is for work that has already been performed on
    your vehicle and just because they cannot correct the problem they created
    after putting the car back together, now they refuse to work on the car and
    tell you to take it to another GM Dealership!

The sad part of all of this is simply this, the person that
    is having this problem with this local Vero Beach Cadillac Dealership is
    Permanently & Totally Disabled and now this Dealership does not want to take
    responsibility of not repairing this Customers vehicle correctly and leaves you
    hanging, especially when the Owner of this Cadillac Dealership tells you that
    he is not going to have his Technicians work on the Vehicle ever again for you
    calling GM Customer Service and Voicing a Formal Complaint before your 3 year /
    36,000 mile Warranty runs out and all you wanted in the first place was to get
    the problem fixed.

I just wonder how many other Cadillac, Buick, GMC, Pontiac
    Customers in the Vero Beach, Fort Pierce Area have experienced the same
    situation and were told to take their business elsewhere and to search out
    another GM Dealership to work on their Vehicles, because of Poor Customer
    Service?

It is a real shame to Deliberately take advantage of the
    Retired , Permanently & Disabled Customers like that, don't you think? Any
    and all replies to this post would be appreciated, as this falls under the
    heading of "Unethical Business Practices" by this Dealership and its
    Owner! By them continually implementing these procedures, some Senior Citizens
    like myself are being taken advantage of, living in Indian River County and St.
    Lucie County as well and some being left without any information as to where
    they could take their Vehicles for Warranty Repair and these Vehicle Owners
    getting discouraged enough to trade their vehicles into another Dealership that
    can offer good Customer Service Relationships that these people deserve!

"So Buyer's Beware" when you buy a New Vehicle
    from this Dealership in mention , please make sure you get a signed Warranty
    Service Contract from the Dealership Owner to honor "Any and All"
    Repairs on your Vehicle, within the Warranty Period specified by the GM
    Manufacturer, or you will and can be subject to this kind of Mental Abuse without
    that Signed Warranty Service Contract!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Re: Vero Beach Florida Cadillac Dealership Refuses to Work on Your Vehicle!

UPDATE: Word is this customer is not by himself, as this socalled dealership has had other Customers face similar situations and they have not only left this dealership, but they have also gone to other GM Dealerships in the area to not only seek "Good Professional Service", but they have since traded in their Cadillacs or Buick for Chevrolet Impala's! Can you believe that? Amazing what happens to Senior Citizens when they cannot Trust the people who sell them their new vehicles and do not give them the valued customer service they just deserve!

JimmyH is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts

Are you the customer? Or are you posting a story that was told to you?

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyH View Post
    Are you the customer? Or are you posting a story that was told to you?
    Yes i am the customer in mention, as well as sharing helpful information and warning others about these Unethical Business Practices this Cadillac Dealership Owner uses to Lure Retired Customers into his Dealership and when a problem with a customers car arises, he repeatedly uses the same Techniques of telling the Customer to take their business else where, as they are No Longer Welcome to use this Dealership for having Warranty Repairs performed on their vehicles, because of Certain Incompetent Technicians not being able to complete the Job.

CadillacAddict21 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

vero beach cadillac sucks I hate them too Im down in port saint,lucie well just moved to west palm, but i have had horrible experiencs with them!!

CadiilacAddict21, you need to go over to my other posting and post your reply to my comment page. Thank you in advance for your help!

http://cadillac.pissedconsumer.com/v...314226768.html

JimmyH is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wyd_trkr View Post
    Yes i am the customer in mention, as well as sharing helpful information and warning others about these Unethical Business Practices this Cadillac Dealership Owner uses to Lure Retired Customers into his Dealership and when a problem with a customers car arises, he repeatedly uses the same Techniques of telling the Customer to take their business else where, as they are No Longer Welcome to use this Dealership for having Warranty Repairs performed on their vehicles, because of Certain Incompetent Technicians not being able to complete the Job.
    ok then, just asking. I have dealt with scam artist dealers before myself.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyH View Post
    ok then, just asking. I have dealt with scam artist dealers before myself.
    JimmyH. No problem, as this is certainly not my first Rodeo either, considering
    I have been in the Automotive Performance area for over 50 years and can write a book on my experiences with the Good and Bad Dealerships over the years, as to why I want to expose this local Dealership to everyone I can get to read my experience and just maybe , it will help someone else.

Word of Mouth is and always has been the best for of advertising and also The Truth Shall Set You Free, as to why I am posting to as many website forums as I possibly can to warn others about how they treat the Retired and Disabled Customers like myself!

BTW, since I have left this Dealership, I recently learned that at leat 5 other previous customers that bought their vehicles from the before metioned Dealership experienced or had similar problems like mine and had recently left said Dealership to Seek Better Customer Service at other GM Dealerships in and outside of the local area, plus traded their vehicles in for other GM type vehicles that would be Serviced Better at other local Dealerships.

Quote Originally Posted by wyd_trkr View Post
    JimmyH. No problem, as this is certainly not my first Rodeo either, considering
    I have been in the Automotive Performance area for over 50 years and can write a book on my experiences with the Good and Bad Dealerships over the years, as to why I want to expose this local Dealership to everyone I can get to read my experience and just maybe , it will help someone else.

Word of Mouth is and always has been the best for of advertising and also The Truth Shall Set You Free, as to why I am posting to as many website forums as I possibly can to warn others about how they treat the Retired and Disabled Customers like myself!

BTW, since I have left this Dealership, I recently learned that at leat 5 other previous customers that bought their vehicles from the before metioned Dealership experienced or had similar problems like mine and had recently left said Dealership to Seek Better Customer Service at other GM Dealerships in and outside of the local area, plus traded their vehicles in for other GM type vehicles that would be Serviced Better at other local Dealerships.
    Do we need more Dissatisfied customers with similar problems with this Dealership! Check out this post:

Very Unprofessional Dealership Owner:

If I could give a zero star I would. Mr. Linus Jr. has to be the most arrogant, unprofessional person I have ever spoken to. He has made it so that I will never return to this dealership and I have spoken to all the club members in Johns Island as to his conduct. They will not buy there either. Mr Linus senior Your son is destroying your company and your name. I would watch out for him as he is no good for your company. Very disappointing and to be honest the amount of others personal information that was in plain sight is an outrage and unlawful. Buyers beware!!!

February 21, 2011 by Erin Korne in Vero Beach, FL

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

wyd_trkr, I just direct messaged you asking for a little bit of information. Thank you for your time.

Jeff Morris, Cadillac Customer Service

UPDATE: The Current problem on my initial formal complaint with GM Customer Service was resolved as of today, as I found the problem and it was corrected. I knew it would be something simple, but when people are in a hurry to complete a job and do not take the time to do the job right in the beginning, this why mistakes can be made and problems can arise between the customer and their dealerships.

Quote Originally Posted by Cadillac Cust Svc View Post
    wyd_trkr, I just direct messaged you asking for a little bit of information. Thank you for your time.

Jeff Morris, Cadillac Customer Service
    Message responded to!
    cawengr and cawengr like this.

BLEWBYUWIT6.2 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2009 cts-v 2003 TOWN CAR

wow.....

Wow, is not the word , as it is still going on in that Dealership! Retired and Disabled Customers are still being taken advantage of and a few of them are still looking for other good dealerships to take their cars to for good service, without being talked down to and taken advantage of, period!

ccclarke is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2002 ETC Collector's Series, 2004 CTS-V, 2004 XLR

Being retired, disabled, mentally challenged or any other adjective isn't the point as you keep repeating. It's about customer service, PERIOD. Using the established Cadillac Customer Service hierarchy to report the situation is the first step.

Rather than rant here, why not contact the Better Business Bureau and use the local system to provide incentives for them to get their act together? You may not be the first customer to be treated this way, so documenting your experience with the BBB can go a long way to forcing them to do business fairly.

CCC
    adienviro and adienviro like this.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.