Possibly Getting a V-Sport!
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac CTS V-Sport Discussion, Possibly Getting a V-Sport! in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; Well, I have spend days and hours stressing over this decision. I have decided that this Saturday, we are going ...
    gmfamily is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2014 CTS V-Sport/2015 Escalade/Sold 2013 CTS-V Stealth Ed

Talking Possibly Getting a V-Sport!

Well, I have spend days and hours stressing over this decision. I have decided that this Saturday, we are going to trade in my 2013 V. I have only had it for a couple of months, but it really does not fit our family needs. I love the car, and its a limited edition so it hurts. That being said I really wanted to be in a lease instead of tied to a car payment for 5 years. I also need something a little bit better for cold temps. The media and love forum members have given the V-Sport has moved me to trade. The ball is now in the Cadillac dealers court to seal the deal. As great as the new CTS and ATS are we all know right now they have been selling slow. I am super motivated to buy and have done my homework (with the help of you guys) and know what terms I am looking for. This will be my 8th GM vehicle and if this goes right we may lease a 2015 Escalade as well. After all of this stress and willing to take a hit on my trade, I hope the dealer works hard to help me make this happen. If I don't come home with a V-Sport on Saturday, I will probably give GM cars a break. I am not going into the sales/service problems or high prices on new products. No, I am looking forward to owing one of the best American cars ever built, and continuing my long relationship with GM. If I get the V on Sat, I will post the deal terms/price, post pics, and give a review of the car and whole experience.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Jesusbautistajr is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2008 cts
    I'm in the same boat. Bought my 2011 in July 2013. But I think I have the patience for the 2016 V.

Antero is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2014 CTS Vsport

Re: Possibly Getting a V-Sport!

Traded my 2011 V in 2 weeks ago. I am VERY happy with the vsport. Obviously not as fast but much more balanced. Best part with a few bolt ons and a tune, power will be very similar.

Wishing you the best of luck tomorrow!

wrigleyville is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2014 CTS VSport Premium

Good luck! You are gonna love it!

Qnsryck is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 04 CTS-V, 09 CTS-V

I really am liking my Vsport premium BUT I really do miss my 09V. I love the improved ride and really like the upgraded interior. I'm not in love with the seatbelt tensioners though and have found out they can't be adjusted or turned off. Passengers are caught off guard with that as well. Cue is less than great but I can live with that. I initially traded my V in on a new Maserati Ghibli. After a month I didn't feel the love with that car so I had the dealer buy it back. I even said I'd take my V back but it sold already.

Antero is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2014 CTS Vsport

I also looked at the Ghibli. It just didn't excite me. Its a hell of a car for the price but the interior felt dated, the doors felt light and cheap. It does sound a lot better then the Vsport, ill give it that.

gmfamily is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2014 CTS V-Sport/2015 Escalade/Sold 2013 CTS-V Stealth Ed

I purchased the V-Sport last night will write a review and purchase details in a new thread under the general discussion V-Sport topic!

Lord Cadillac is offline Cadillac Maniac
    Automobile(s): Cadillac Escalade

Quote Originally Posted by Antero View Post
    Traded my 2011 V in 2 weeks ago. I am VERY happy with the vsport. Obviously not as fast but much more balanced. Best part with a few bolt ons and a tune, power will be very similar.

Wishing you the best of luck tomorrow!
    I'm almost certain that with a tune-only, it'll be just as fast as the second generation CTS-V.
    Have an iPhone? Than you can get involved right now. Click here to download Cars Connected.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.