Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Anyone make a full exhaust system?

44K views 16 replies 13 participants last post by  Titaniumseeker 
#1 ·
Is there a company that makes a header back exhaust system (or headers included)? More importantly, is there a way to get rid of the CEL without voiding the powertrain warranty?

#7 ·
You can always tune out the CEL. As for voiding the warranty, that's up to each dealer/rep. Your warranty isn't voided automatically(drivetrain). I ran full B&B exhaust on my '04 and had no problems with my dealer. My '09 has Kooks headers(w/cats) and stock axleback exhuast with a tune. No problems with my dealer. Now, if the exhaust caused any problems or the cats failed and caused engine problems, I'm expecting it to be on my dime. But my dealer wouldn't refuse to address an engine or driveline problem because it has mods...

#10 ·
I would love to know more about the B&B headers! Would it be too loud to run headers with a midpipe that has an aftermarket hi-flow cat, and the corsa sport cat-back? I want to be pretty aggressive with my exhaust note, but don't want it to sound raspy or cheap. Has anyone installed headers to the stock midpipe with an aftermarket cat-back?

#13 ·
We do make a full exhaust for the CTS-V sedan and wagon. I haven't gotten a coupe into the fab shop yet to see what we need to change. Volunteers?
Auto part Automotive exhaust Exhaust manifold Metal Exhaust system

Cadillac CTS-V 2009+ Headers have 2-inch primaries with 3" lead pipes. Choose between high-flow catalytic converters or off-road leads. Pick your connection: Factory Connect to fit to the factory exhaust or Performance Connect to fit to Stainless Works CTS-V exhaust.

Automotive exhaust Auto part Exhaust system Muffler

Improve performance, sound and mileage with our Cadillac CTS-V 2009+ Exhaust. Made from high quality 304L stainless steel, catback includes Dual Turbo mufflers, X-Pipe and slash-cut conical double-wall tips. Choose your fit: factory connect (to factory manifolds) or performance connect (to Stainless Works CTS-V headers).

Everything we make is from 304L stainless and carries a lifetime warranty.

#15 ·
We do make a full exhaust for the CTS-V sedan and wagon. I haven't gotten a coupe into the fab shop yet to see what we need to change. Volunteers?
View attachment 82763
Cadillac CTS-V 2009+ Headers have 2-inch primaries with 3" lead pipes. Choose between high-flow catalytic converters or off-road leads. Pick your connection: Factory Connect to fit to the factory exhaust or Performance Connect to fit to Stainless Works CTS-V exhaust.

View attachment 82764
Improve performance, sound and mileage with our Cadillac CTS-V 2009+ Exhaust. Made from high quality 304L stainless steel, catback includes Dual Turbo mufflers, X-Pipe and slash-cut conical double-wall tips. Choose your fit: factory connect (to factory manifolds) or performance connect (to Stainless Works CTS-V headers).

Everything we make is from 304L stainless and carries a lifetime warranty.
can you send pics of the rear bends by the mufflers? were you able to get it built with all mandrel ?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.