Cadillac Owners Forum banner
17K views 116 replies 70 participants last post by  kjr39 
#1 ·
We need to make a tough deicsion. I wanted chrome aftermarket wheels for the Maggie V but all of a sudden the wife wants a boob job. I think she's fine, must be a mid life crisis or something. She thinks we did the Maggie for the V so now its her turn. In a way its like a pair of Maggies for her, I guess.

We decided we will let you all make the decision. So which should it be, wheels or boobs. This is not a joke, this is a for real question. Thanks. Joe and Mary Lakowicz

#8 ·
Boobs, Boobs,Boobs,Boobs, Boobs,Boobs

#9 ·
I say the Chrome Wheels. They last a long time, you look good next to them, and you will enjoy riding them ..... WAIT ... (thinking :lightbulb ) ...

But you get 4 wheels :dance: or 2 headlights :eye: :eye: ... :confused: ... What to do????

But if she gets the pair then she might leave you for a hotter and sexier man. Then you are left with MAGGIE and no chromes. :eek:

Go ahead and get the headlights, You like riding in the fast lane and enjoying the moment while you can.

You only live once. Enjoy the Midlife EXCITEMENT ... :D

:hide: :getaway:

#10 ·
I think you need to figure out which one or ones you'll play with more.Are we talking about a little lifting or slight tune up,or ittie bittie titty issue?We really need pics on this one.I don't see any other way around it.I'm not a leg guy,what kind of wheels?

#12 ·
You got your mid life crisis mobile! Let the woman have some BOOBS for god sake! I bet she'll have the Boobs longer than you have the car.

Besides, if the V isn't black what good would the Chrome Wheels be anyway?

Do you want a Tits car or Tits, Tits? Hmmmm...What do I want to hear from the Valet? Nice Rack! or Nice Wheels! See if she'll go for one of those Ass Crack Tatoos! If she throws that in I think the answer is clear!

Either way they're both bolt on aftermarket equipment.

#15 ·
Hands down, Get the boobs! She will look and feel better, my wife has a great set!:dance:
Boosts self esteem and confidence, Plus you get to use them also. It's a great investment. :bouncy:
You will look like a great guy:coolgleam , and then you can buy many more mods for the V in the future.:sneaky:

#20 ·
Hi Guys, thank you all for the responses. It looks like the wife mlakowicz is winning, most of the votes are far the boobs. In answer to your questions about size and shape, she will kill me, but its fair to say the engine is only of modest size and is in need of a rebuild. She wants to look like Pam Anderson. I'm affraid this will be like the car, once you start with the mods you want more.

#21 ·
Take my word for it, if you get the wheels you'll be happy and that will be the end of it (at least as far as wheels are concerned). If she gets the boobs she'll barely be out of the recovery room before she'll want bigger ones and there goes another $5,000.

#22 ·
:sneaky: Okay...here's a thought....when my wife was 35 she was going through her mid-life crisis....she was an attractive "B" size, weight @ 100, 5 foot tall....very cute. She wanted boobs.....I paid the 4 or 5 grand for them. I'm now single and some other guy gets to look and play with them......think about it....seriously.:banghead: I obviously don't know your wife, but women who want to have that work done, and their husbands, don't....tend to be insecure....not a good thing....IMHO:eek:

#24 ·
Wheels, but I'm the wrong one to ask. Mongo hates fake boobs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.