Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Rear Lowering Spacers

21K views 145 replies 41 participants last post by  punisher28 
#1 · (Edited)
If you have lowering springs and the rear of the car is pumping up this is what you need. I made a set of these for my car when I had H&R's on it and it worked out great.

I should have the first run of spacers in about 2 weeks. The set should be in the $30-35 range. If you are interested let me know and I will start a list.

Here is a picture of my car with the H&R setup and the lowering spacers that I made. The car pumped up about a 1/4" after driving but I will be making the spacers a little taller to compensate for that.

See less See more
#2 ·
Not that I need them. But will they be one size fits all, or will people be able to alter ride height? Don't know if eibach and h&r are the same size.
Just a thought.

#6 ·
$30-$35 for a set? Count me in. I could never get myself to spend $75 for nels' spacers.

And I just picked up a second set of stock springs to play around with...mightymouse style...

#9 ·
you know im in RC, let me know

#14 ·
Do we need to start a list for these? ;)

1. CTSV_510
2. silver02stang
3. shadybx9
4. V for Vendetta

#18 · (Edited)
1. CTSV_510
2. silver02stang
3. shadybx9
4. V for Vendetta
5. Vecstasy
6. FactoryFast
ah yes, i remember being all timid with the exhaust flapper mod on my volkswagen....let me dive right in on lowering my V and doing exhaust for as cheap as possible...

count me in for these spacers. Do I need z06 endlinks for the front? Where do I get em?

Then all i need are Springs to solve the equation. which ones are better/lower? Vogtland, Eibach's or H&Rs?

#31 · (Edited)
I should have about 10 sets for the first run so everybody so far is covered. After the initial run it will take me about another 2 weeks before I will be ready to ship out again.

1. CTSV_510
2. silver02stang
3. shadybx9
4. V for Vendetta
5. Vecstasy
6. FactoryFast
7. STAGEUP
8. -T-

#32 ·
1. CTSV_510
2. silver02stang
3. shadybx9
4. V for Vendetta
5. Vecstasy
6. FactoryFast
7. STAGEUP
8. -T-
9. Stuckey

Need some H&R's too if anyone has a set they want to get rid of. ;)

#35 ·
I'll take a set if it will work with my setup. I have the rake look goin on.

#36 ·
PM me if there are any sets left or if you do another run. I am in for a set!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.