Cadillac Owners Forum banner

CTSV Brembo 8 Piston Track Calipers - Custom Radial Mounted

9K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  pietroraimondi 
#1 · (Edited)
CTSV Brembo 8 Piston Track Calipers & 2 Piece Rotors- Custom Radial Mounted

Brembo Track & Autocross CTSV Big Brake Applications Featuring:

Brembo GT 80 Monobloc Front 8 Piston Brake Calipers with custom CTSV 6061-T6 Forged Billet Aluminum Radial Brackets. Brembo brake pads, anti-rattle clip hardware and all installation hardware is included.

Custom CTSV 6061-T6 Forged Billet Aluminum Brembo GT80 Radial Brackets:

Brembo GT80 8 Piston Monobloc Calipers on 2 Piece CTSV Cross-Drilled Rotors:

CTSV 2 Piece Cross Drilled Rotors - Deep Cryogenically Treated, Heat Tempered, Stress Relieved, Cadmium Plated and Mill Balanced. Available in both front and rear 2 Piece applications.

Rotor Face Machining is available in Plain Smooth Finish, Cross-Drilled, Gas Slotted and SCCA World Challenge Series Gas Slotting.

All Custom 2 Piece CTSV Rotors feature Directional Cooling Vanes, Thermal Cycling Paint and Floating Velocity Channels machined into the 6061-T6 Forged Billet Aluminum Rotor Hats to enhance inboard and outboard cooling to both the brake system and wheel bearings. The rotor hats are attached to the custom rotor discs with standard 12 bolt stainless steel jet-nut single use hardware or optional aerospace multi-use Titanium jet-nut hardware.

World Challenge Series Slotted Custom 2 Piece Rotor Discs that provide incredible pad engagement and release allowing hard braking deep into the turns.

First my thanks and appreciation to all of the Forum Members who have allowed me the opportunity to have earned their business in the past and continue to do so today.

The CTSV Autocross & Track Custom Big Brake System is available to our members on a component basis. So what is available currently for the CTSV is the following:

1. Brembo GT80 8 Piston Monobloc Calipers powder coated in your choice of a two stage color. Your base color choice and a second stage high gloss clear protective coat. Included also are brake pads, anti-rattle clip hardware and the CTSV 4041-T6 Forged Billet Aluminum Radial Brackets and all mounting hardware including custom stainless steel front brake lines.

2. Custom CTSV 2 Piece Rotors that are deep cryogenically treated, heat tempered and stress relieved. Rotor finishing options are available in smooth, cross-drilled, traditional gas slotted and the exclusive World Challenge Series Gas Slotting Pattern. The finished rotors are attached to the custom 6061-T6 forged billet aluminum 12 bolt anodized rotor hats. Mounting hardware is available in standard stainless steel or the optional titanium jet nut hardware. All finished and assembled rotor discs are then mill balanced to insure a virtual zero rotor runout.

3. Custom CTSV 2 Piece Rotor package are custom built to your specifications and can be purchased as a complete four wheel kit or a front kit only.

Thank you in advance and please feel free to email me directly at: pietro@comcast.net and I will be happy to discuss with you personally the various pricing options for your specific application.

See less See more
#2 ·
All private email inquiries have been answered as of 04/19/2008

Thanks to all of you so far for your inquires regarding unsprung weight savings and package costs.

I look forward to earning your business and exceeding your expectations with regard to one of the finest 2 piece brake package systems built specifically for the Cadillac CTSV.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.