Whats my CTS worth?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, Whats my CTS worth? in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; 2005 Moonstone CTS Luxury Package w/Moon Roof & XM.... All Else standard. All mods that I have done would be ...
    tomm is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2014 Cadillac CTS VSport

Whats my CTS worth?

2005 Moonstone CTS Luxury Package w/Moon Roof & XM.... All Else standard.

All mods that I have done would be removed and sold separately if I decide to sell it. Volant, NAV, Rims & Tires, HID's and a few other minor things.

The factory rims and tires would be put back and they have around 2000 miles on them so the car would be sold as complete stock and in excellent condition. Car has 15k miles.

Just getting an idea of its worth to see how much of a loss I would take. The car is nice but with a 2 1/2 year old and a 4 month old its too small. My double stroller will not fit in the trunk so its been a hassle taking the kids out by myself. I was thinking about an Escalade or a Lincoln Navigator. No minivans for me.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Kyle15 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Re: Whats my CTS worth?

kbb.com

ChicagoCTS32 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2003 1SC Diamond White CTS

Run your data through edmunds.com, kbb.com, and do comparisons on www.autotrader.com on cars that are similar to yours.

If I had to get an SUV or something for the "family" I'd go for an Infiniti FX35/45.

Black Ops is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 06 CTS Black Raven

"I'll by that for a dollar!!!"

Sorry lame quote from a movie!!

Jon
    Jon is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 04 CTS-V, 09 CTS Premium 6 Speed, 04 CTS 3.6L, 2014 ATS 2.0T

I can't give you an exact price, but prepared to take a huge hit in depreciation. I got a V in November, and was going to sell the 3.6L, but gave up and decided to keep it instead, because the depreciation is just too crazy. People would rather pay for a brand new 2.8L than buy a 3.6L that's used...

If you do sell it, how much for the HIDs? Might wanna pick'em up for the 3.6L.

Chuck C is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Sans mods, I would say $25-26k?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.