CTS Tuners? - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, CTS Tuners? in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; wow that seems a bit expensive for an anti roll kit...
    BUILDINGCTSAMG is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    wow that seems a bit expensive for an anti roll kit

mbanks21 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Wink

Hey I dont make 'em I just distribute them for less But than again nice cars have to have nice suspensions. Eibach is probably the leading company for aftermarket suspension products.

BUILDINGCTSAMG is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Yeah actually i was thinking about the price in terms of eibach pro-kit which i bought today for $209!! Cant wait to get them installed!

baco99 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    what's in the kit? sway bars and bushings only? front and rear? upper/lower?

Eibach

Its a complete kit, front and rear, bushings, mounting hardware, instructions. You open the box, you put it on. Thats it.

Do they make something like this for Infinitis? and are they uprated poly bushings or rubber? also, are the sway bars thicker, different material, adjustable?

thanks again...

I havent seen awhole lot of sway bars for Infinitis. For the CTS though the front bar is 29mm the rear is 22mm, theyre both made of aircraft grade steel, not sure about the bushings...but Eibach is considered to be the best company out there for suspension products so Im sure theyre not made of cream cheese.

cool. just curious. some companies are using alum alloys or larger diameter hollowed steel tubing that is heat treated like exhaust piping. 22mm rear is a good size.

i know of eibach's equipment, but they have different "grades" within their own suspension kits. just wondering where this fits in.

appreciate the feedback!

hydro9196 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Steinmetz?

Hi all, new here, as I don't own a CTS yet, but I am looking at buying, and tuning the CTS is of interest to me.

I remember a company called Steinmetz had a cool package set up for the Catera, but I looked at their web site www.steinmetz.de/englisch/produkte.htm and did not see anything for the CTS, just curious, does the CTS share underpinnings with a similar Opel, as there seems to be a variety of Opel goods.

How is the factory "sport" suspension with self leveling feature?

IIRC, the CTS is a completely different design from the Catera/Omega.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.