Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Thread: I am looking for a 1/18 CTS model.

I am looking for a 1/18 CTS model.

I am looking for a 1/18 CTS model, and I can not find one. Ant help would be greatly appreciated.

Joe

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Re: I am looking for a 1/18 CTS model.

Let me know when you find one!

I asked at 2 displays at the LA Auto show and they didn't have one.

Post if you find one.

The model is available from a company named Ricko. They also make a Cien and a Sixteen... pretty cool. http://www.diecastmuscle.com/store/M...c?noFeature=on

Cool Re: I am looking for a 1/18 CTS model.

Hey guys
    I am a dicast collector and I will be watching for a new 1/18 CTS model. Someone is about to release one pretty soon. I think it is AutoArt Models but I'm not sure. You can bet I will find out before it gets released. I have about 600 1/18 dicast cars. Most of them on the expensive side between $150 and $200. I have some in the $1200 range. I have some (AutoArt) that I can get for about $45 and they retail for $70. They are of very good quality and yet the best buy for the dollar spent. I will return to the forum as soon as I have any information on the release. They will probably be black, white and silver but they could be other colors as well. I have a Black 04 CTS and will be looking for a black one to go with it. I would gladly make a bulk purchase from a dealer I use who always gives me a wholesale or near wholesale price for anyone wanting one of these dicast CTS's. I know very little about the one mentioned above. I went to the website and can't make a call on the quality but I'm sure they are OK.
    I will return
    Last edited by namsag; 02-06-04 at 10:24 PM.

I'd pay $45 for a nice model of my white 03 CTS, thanks.

lasstss is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Unhappy Re: I am looking for a 1/18 CTS model.

I have been waiting since August last year. Dub City has been stalling ever since . Every month they tell me next month. If anyone actually finds someone selling a 1/18...please post..

Quote Originally Posted by CaddyGeek
    The model is available from a company named Ricko. They also make a Cien and a Sixteen... pretty cool. http://www.diecastmuscle.com/store/M...c?noFeature=on
    This site doesn't let you have a look at the finished product of a CTS, and as we all know, some company's do a better job than others. So I don't feel comfortable ordering from them until I see a finished car in a picture rather than a sketch..IMO