I am looking for a 1/18 CTS model.
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, I am looking for a 1/18 CTS model. in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; I am looking for a 1/18 CTS model, and I can not find one. Ant help would be greatly appreciated. ...
    nemessis is offline Cadillac Owners Member

I am looking for a 1/18 CTS model.

I am looking for a 1/18 CTS model, and I can not find one. Ant help would be greatly appreciated.

Joe

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

4WARD is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Re: I am looking for a 1/18 CTS model.

Let me know when you find one!

Scott is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

I asked at 2 displays at the LA Auto show and they didn't have one.

Post if you find one.

CaddyGeek is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

The model is available from a company named Ricko. They also make a Cien and a Sixteen... pretty cool. http://www.diecastmuscle.com/store/M...c?noFeature=on

namsag is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Cool Re: I am looking for a 1/18 CTS model.

Hey guys
    I am a dicast collector and I will be watching for a new 1/18 CTS model. Someone is about to release one pretty soon. I think it is AutoArt Models but I'm not sure. You can bet I will find out before it gets released. I have about 600 1/18 dicast cars. Most of them on the expensive side between $150 and $200. I have some in the $1200 range. I have some (AutoArt) that I can get for about $45 and they retail for $70. They are of very good quality and yet the best buy for the dollar spent. I will return to the forum as soon as I have any information on the release. They will probably be black, white and silver but they could be other colors as well. I have a Black 04 CTS and will be looking for a black one to go with it. I would gladly make a bulk purchase from a dealer I use who always gives me a wholesale or near wholesale price for anyone wanting one of these dicast CTS's. I know very little about the one mentioned above. I went to the website and can't make a call on the quality but I'm sure they are OK.
    I will return

Scott is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

I'd pay $45 for a nice model of my white 03 CTS, thanks.

lasstss is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Unhappy Re: I am looking for a 1/18 CTS model.

I have been waiting since August last year. Dub City has been stalling ever since . Every month they tell me next month. If anyone actually finds someone selling a 1/18...please post..

RES
    RES is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Quote Originally Posted by CaddyGeek
    The model is available from a company named Ricko. They also make a Cien and a Sixteen... pretty cool. http://www.diecastmuscle.com/store/M...c?noFeature=on
    This site doesn't let you have a look at the finished product of a CTS, and as we all know, some company's do a better job than others. So I don't feel comfortable ordering from them until I see a finished car in a picture rather than a sketch..IMO

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.