Just Order '04 Manual, Couple Qs. - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, Just Order '04 Manual, Couple Qs. in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; Regarding the intro of the 6sp on the 3.6, a few local dealers tell me that it is due in ...
    QTwo is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Re: Just Order '04 Manual, Couple Qs.

Regarding the intro of the 6sp on the 3.6, a few local dealers tell me that it is due in June. If this information doesn't turn out to be correct, I am going much higher than a regional rep. If GM is truly interested in a younger demographic, they had better start stepping up to the plate with the sporting side of the equation. I would even consider placing a call to Mr. Lutz.

Back in 94' when I was looking into the Acura 4dr. GSR or the Jetta GLX VR6, I sent a letter to the head of VW NA. I described how I wanted to get back into a VDub (my first love was my 83' GTI) but I had to know when the VR6 would finally arrive. There had been numerous delays and I had to make a decision. The VP of NA Operations called me back and outlined the new VR6 and offered me one of the first 50 scheduled to come off the boat the following month. Unfortunately, they were all autos so I turned him down. But at least he called.

The CTS-V is a no brainer but out of the picture due to the annual mileage I have. Rattle some cages and get what YOU want!!

catbert is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

I've got the Corsa exhaust. It's OK - no resonance at all. It's a bad bargain at a grand installed though...so is Borla.

miscreant is offline GM Connection

Did you ever drive the 5 speed automatic in sport mode? if not, return to the dealer and driver a 3.6L with 5 speed auto and switch into the sport mode. You may come to a different decision......The 3.6L is 35 more horses, but feels MUCH stronger than that, it more refined, runs smoother, and has more potential........

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.