Starting up on my project
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, Starting up on my project in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; Ok so i have started, i ordered a cold air intake and a true dual exhaust from lund cadillac in ...
    BUILDINGCTSAMG is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Starting up on my project

Ok so i have started, i ordered a cold air intake and a true dual exhaust from lund cadillac in arizona. It should ship on monday! I also ordered all my entertainment stuff. All i have to do now is get the springs and the sway bars! Im still debating the shaving of the door handles, it may just be a pain and not worth it, what does everyone think?

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

PONCHO is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Great lets see some pics as you get the project going.

elwesso is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
    What kind of intake is it??? Is it the kind where you have a filter in the engine bay, or is it something else???

5. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.