Cadillac Owners Forum banner
895 views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  yomommas 
#1 ·
I removed my Eibach lowering springs and installed the Hotchkis Stage 1 TVS. I have no use for the Eibachs anymore so I'm selling them on eBay but first, I'll let you guys have a crack at them. I've had them installed for less than a year so they still have quite a bit of life left in them. I'll let them go for $100 OBO plus shipping. I'm posting the auction up in a week so if you want them, let me know before then.

#3 ·
You'd have to either get the non-load leveling CTS shocks, or install a set of CTS-V shocks and do the WildWhl lowering mod. V shocks can be had for pretty cheap (<$100) from anyone who upgraded their V to the FG2's (many do it before they pick up their car new from the dealer).

#5 ·
Yup, Ody's right about the load leveling procedures. I'd recommend going to V route. Otherwise, downgrading shocks while updgrading springs is just counterproductive.

johnnyd: If you have a base trim CTS (no lux or lux sport package), you have non-load leveling shocks. You wouldn't have to modify the rear shocks at all. I'm not sure how much installation would cost. I just switched them in my garage and took me about 6 hours.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.