usspeed.com
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, usspeed.com in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; Are the products at this site aunthentic, because the prices for the E&G grilles are really cheap,someone said they were ...
    THE EXECUTIVE is offline Cadillac Owners Member

usspeed.com

Are the products at this site aunthentic, because the prices for the E&G grilles are really cheap,someone said they were asking for seven and up for the v-style mesh grill and Usspeed has it for 500.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

BUILDINGCTSAMG is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Re: usspeed.com

I bought floor mats and they were good quality, i think they are legit

c5 rv is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 91 Allante (gone), 06 SRX (gone)

I ordered the E & G mesh grille from U.S. Speed and it arrived in a bit over 1 week - including the Thanksgiving holiday. I decided not to do the install myself because I didn't really want to get into the painting. (The back half of the grille openings and anything bright behind the grilles should be painted black.) Capitol Cadillac in Lansing is doing the painting and installation (and installing a painted rear license bezel) on Monday. I'll post pics when done.

THE EXECUTIVE is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Thanks for responding, I went to their site and saw alot of products I wanted but I wanted to make sure the stuff wasn't knock offs. Amg you bought mats right, when I first saw the ad in the corner they offered steel diamond mats for the cts,now they don't offer them anymore, which mats did you get?

BUILDINGCTSAMG is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

I have yet to um install them (i.e. i dont want them to get all dirty yet) but ill take pictures soon

RbtMartin is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Thumbs up Re: usspeed.com

I have ordered and installed custom floor mats (Lloyds) and a complete wood dash kit. They are great to deal with and the product are top notch. You won't be disappointed.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.