Cadillac Owners Forum banner

I'm new here...some questions

740 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  odysseus 
#1 ·
Just traded the wife's Aurora for a '03 CTS with 18,000 miles. She loves this car! We are located in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania and want to know of other CTS enthusits in our area.

Some questions. This CTS has a single CD player. Can I add a multiple disc player to the factory radio? Anyone nearby have a 3.6 Dual exhaust they wish to part with?

Thanks in advance!

#4 ·
The stock head unit has no way to control an external multi-disk changer, but you can swap your head unit for one from a car that came with the Bose system. That head unit has a built-in 6 disk changer and is a direct swap. It won't get you the Bose system, since that is a different amp and speakers, though. Keep an eye on EBay, since they occassionally surface. I don't know exactly, but they likely go for between $150 and $300. (kinda pricey for simply getting a 6 disk changer)

For around $1000 (on average) you can get a used Nav system that also comes with the 6 disk changer. I'm sure you're aware that in any case, you need to make sure you match your interior color as an early '03 has the pewter interior, and the mid '03 and up have the newer black face.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.