Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  DDS rollin a CTS 
#1 ·
I've been without the CTS for almost 4 weeks now, and I'm suffereing from major withdrawal. My loaner went back the other day, and now I have an HHR, which I love, but nowhere near as much as the CTS. God, I can't wait to get the Caddy back on the road.

I hope y'all are enjoying driving! Do a couple hard launches for me. ;)

#2 ·
AznPrydeRegalRyde said:
I've been without the CTS for almost 4 weeks now, and I'm suffereing from major withdrawal. My loaner went back the other day, and now I have an HHR, which I love, but nowhere near as much as the CTS. God, I can't wait to get the Caddy back on the road.

I hope y'all are enjoying driving! Do a couple hard launches for me. ;)
I had an 06 DTS loaner w/700 miles and it was a nice car but I MISSED my CTS!!!

#4 ·
05CTS said:
Isn't there some law stating that if a dealer has your car for more than 30 days it qualifies for the lemon law.
That is correct for most places, but I do know it differs in some states. Lemon Law is a sticky subject to deal with, get an attourney if your going to make that claim against the manufacturer. I'm angry again since all you guys get nice cars when you take your caddy's in. IMAGINE how I must miss my car when I get a Cobalt or if I'm lucky an Impala for my loaner!:mad:

#6 ·
05CTS said:
Isn't there some law stating that if a dealer has your car for more than 30 days it qualifies for the lemon law.
Just gotta find the right dealer I guess. When they had my car to replace the rear bezzel, I got an H3 as a loaner. After driving that for the day and finding out they had to keep my car overnight b/c the new painted bezzel didnt match my paint, I told them I didnt like the Hummer (too damn big and slow) so they let me trade up to an SRX. Really nice people at my dealer. The girl at the rental desk said she wasnt "supposed" to give me a luxury car since I was under 25 but since I already drove a Cadillac, she wasnt going to make me downgrade while my car was in for waranty service.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.