Cadillac Owners Forum banner
981 views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  AznPrydeRegalRyde 
#1 ·
still loving this car. Just want to share with the board my experience after 34,873 miles...Basically, I'm still lovin' my CTS. On 11/13/03, I picked up my brand spanking new 3.6 L '04 CTS and rolled of the dealer lot with an aluminum dask kit, rear spoiler, E&G upper and lower grill on some 20" Enkei Kapone's wrapped in Nitto 555 245 35 ZR 20....here's my story:
Longest trip - LA to Fresno - approximately 225 miles one way
Highest Speed reached (so far)- 125 mph
Most fun route LA to San Diego
Wasted Trips - Destination where I never have to drive but just wanted to - Work (2.4 miles frm home -$.25 Shuttle bus takes me to the same place.
Recalls/fixes - ECM, Air Bag, Trip Odometer Reset
Best Compliment - Jay Leno. I'm at the light after coming out of the Beverly Hills Hotel parking lot and Jay Leno pulls up next to me in some 1910-1920 looking car. I said hi, he looked over and said "Hey man, that's a pretty tricked out ride you got there", I said thanks and then he laughingly said, "but you have no date". I told him I had just dropped my wife off who was singing at a wedding at the BH Hotel...He said, "sure Buddy....then he laughed and said, take it easy...the light went to green.
Kills - G35;Chrysler 300-light to light;Ford Mustang; Audi A4s; BMW 3-Series (unsure of model, late at night) SDMARINEGUY's heavily modded CTS (just kidding SD)
Forum Members I've met in person -DubbedStealth; SDMarineGuy; CTSVette(Reed); LittleB; Brian;CTS of OC;From other forum-CTSJerry; TonyA
Other Mods/additions since delivery -Eibach Springs; Volant; V-Exhaust; Magnaflow Mufflers; Custom staggered dual stainless steel/chrome exhaust tips; CTS side Scripts; Smoked Tail lights; tinted windows; cadi logo on wheels;E&G rear louvered bezel; CadillacMotorSports cross-drilled and gas slotted rotors
Accidents/dings - No accidents; scraped the left rear passenger door (4 inch scratch - 475 to fix)
Tires - On second set
Gas Mileage/Gas - foot is just too heavy to keep track; Chevron 87 only
Do with CTS that I never did before - Valet park all the time and when driving on Crenshaw Blvd recline the seat really far back...lol
With all that said, I must say that one of the best benefits I've received from being a CTS owner is this board....you guys have really added to me getting the most out of my CTS.....Hope y'all enjoy your rides as I have mine over the past two years. Peace...I'm out....

See less See more
#4 ·
Great recap...I sat next to you at Hard Rock in Newport Beach a year ago this month. We communicated using napkins and pens...Smile

Have done a bit on my CTS like having big wheels installed just yesterday with
Nitto tires.

Owning a CTS is very addictive but it is a joy just the same...

#5 ·
CTS of OC said:
Great recap...I sat next to you at Hard Rock in Newport Beach a year ago this month. We communicated using napkins and pens...
I remember that..lol....I know that most of the people at the meet were members on ***************...but I see you are over here now also...:thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.