Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  B Hoth 
#1 ·
#2 ·
This has been brought out here and in many other forums, including the Grand Prix forum i visit from time to time. It's relaly nothing more then decoration. It's about double the price of the strut tower brace, and both do no good. Although the brace CAN do some good if used. \
Don't waste your money.

#4 ·
The old addage "if it sounds to good to be true" then........... There are no spec sheets and 30 day warranty, wow they really stand behind that, and in the case of your warranty no proof it doesn't affect that. Buyer beware!!!!!
I don't know if you looked closely at the install, but that looked pretty backyard what ever I could find to mount it look. If the temptation is too great, contact a few of the buyers that left comments if you can, or try asking them for a 10 day trial.

#5 ·
Just to clarify, I have no intention of buying this thing. It looked to me like a vacuum cleaner motor attached to your intake. I just figured I'd throw it out there like another one of those "20hp4cheap" type mods for us all to make fun of.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.