Cadillac Owners Forum banner
3K views 39 replies 19 participants last post by  AznPrydeRegalRyde 
#1 ·
Hi everyone...just wanted to share my excitement. I'm picking up my new CTS tomorrow night at 6 PM.:histeric:

#15 ·
Welcome to the club!

#16 ·
Thanks everyone...

I already put 800 KM on it, in one week. Really love it... built solid and great performance even with the 2,8L. Funny... this guy with a Z28 wanted to try me on the highway...he learned. LOL

By the way...regal...All I said was japanese were racist by nature, and I did not like their cars because they all look alike... so down boy!

#19 ·
Rickii said:
By the way...regal...All I said was japanese were racist by nature, and I did not like their cars because they all look alike... so down boy!
Rickii, you are digging yourself a deeper hole my friend. Your statement is an untrue stereotype and you should be ashamed of yourself for spouting such nonsense. I personally have dozens of Japanese friends and they are open minded and kind hearted. Sorry you feel the way you do. Thanks, Mike.

#25 ·
Rickii said:
He learned that with his old Z28 he could'nt get me with my new CTS...I left him behind.:histeric:
He musta been a really shitty driver, unless it's a 1970's Z28. Those weren't very quick. But from about the early 80's-on, they pulled very low 15's and faster. Unless it was in bad shape. There are alot of crap z28's runnin' around here, and without a tune, I doubt they can even run the 1/4 mile. :)
My old man's 83 Z28 h.o. pulled very high 14's all day with it's auto. 1983.

Japanese are racist by nature? Assuming thats correct for a second, that gives you the right and the moral stance to turn around and be the same? Moronic. By the way, the only racist comments I've ever heard said to me came from Americans, so take that for whatever...
I'm not racist, but I'm extremely discriminatory to morons.
AND we're not racist. You should be ashamed of yourself for being so blatantly ignorant.

Congrats on the purchase. It's a great car. Down girl.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.