CTS Comparison to XLR
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, CTS Comparison to XLR in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; Greetings Everyone, I am considering buying an 04 XLR to keep my 06 CTS company. I typically like to keep ...
    0849 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2006 CTS, 3.6 w/Sport Package

CTS Comparison to XLR

Greetings Everyone,

I am considering buying an 04 XLR to keep my 06 CTS company. I typically like to keep my cars a long time and put a lot of miles on; my 06 CTS with Sport Package is currently at 133K, am wondering if any of the CTS forum members have had or currently have an XLR and can let me know their experiences and thoughts on how the XLR compares to the CTS with regards to general reliability and maintenance costs as the miles get up there. Obviously they are two different purpose cars, but still interested in maintenance issues comparison if anyone cares to share info. Thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Aurora5000 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2006 STS V8 Blackberry 2004 CTS 3.6 Loaded

Re: CTS Comparison to XLR

Go to xlr forum...

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.