Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Thread: Weathertech Review

c5 rv is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 91 Allante (gone), 06 SRX (gone)

Weathertech Review

I bought a set of front & rear Weathertech classic rubber mats for winter use. The fit is mediocre at best. Because of the shape of the floor, I doubt they will keep melted snow from leaking onto the carpet. I suppose they will offer more protection than the stock mats, but I wish Husky Liners would offer a custom-fitted set of liners for the CTS like they do for trucks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Re: Weathertech Review& Warning

Quote Originally Posted by c5 rv
    I bought a set of front & rear Weathertech classic rubber mats for winter use. The fit is mediocre at best. Because of the shape of the floor, I doubt they will keep melted snow from leaking onto the carpet. I suppose they will offer more protection than the stock mats, but I wish Husky Liners would offer a custom-fitted set of liners for the CTS like they do for trucks.
    I had the same problem with the fit of the Weathertech mats ordered on the internet. I called the vendor ( MacNeil) and described the floor and they sent another set that is a pretty good fit. However I am now getting Spam messages to my address.

c5 rv is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 91 Allante (gone), 06 SRX (gone)

Re: Weathertech Review

What model #s were the original and replacement mats? My front mats are W3.

Re: Weathertech Review

Quote Originally Posted by c5 rv
    What model #s were the original and replacement mats? My front mats are W3.
    Sorry, I did not keep any of the paper work. However there are numbers molded on the bottom corners on the back of the mats. The passenger side # is 2205 and the driver# is 2204. These are not real custom mats as I got the same number mats for my Audi A6. Wish you luck.