Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, Rattling noise under arm rest in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; I drive a 2005 3.6. There's a rattling that comes when I either press on the breaks or let off ...
- 05-01-14 12:10 AM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2013
Rattling noise under arm rest
I drive a 2005 3.6. There's a rattling that comes when I either press on the breaks or let off the gas after a certain speed from what sounds like under my car right under/behind the arm rest. Any ideas ?
- 05-01-14 10:37 AM #2
Shifter linkage may be loose/ missing grommet. , center bearing possibly
- 05-01-14 11:29 AM #3Cadillac Owners Master
- Automobile(s): 06 CTS Sport/Luxury package
- Join Date
- Apr 2009
- Ledyard, CT
Re: Rattling noise under arm rest
Exhaust shielding is another possibility.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
Ratchet Handle & Socket Set - 14 Piece; 1/4" Drive Ratchet Handle & Metric Socket Set
- PowerTorque Tools - Crowfoot Wrenches
Crowfoot Wrenches - 8 Pcs 3/8" Dr Crowfoot Wrench Set - SAE
- PowerTorque Tools - Flare Nut Wrench Set
Flare Nut Wrench Set - 3 Piece; Metric; Includes: 10mm X 11mm, 12mm X 13mm & 15mm X 17mm