Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, Rattling noise under arm rest in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; I drive a 2005 3.6. There's a rattling that comes when I either press on the breaks or let off ...
- 05-01-14 01:10 AM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2013
Rattling noise under arm rest
I drive a 2005 3.6. There's a rattling that comes when I either press on the breaks or let off the gas after a certain speed from what sounds like under my car right under/behind the arm rest. Any ideas ?
- 05-01-14 11:37 AM #2
Shifter linkage may be loose/ missing grommet. , center bearing possibly
- 05-01-14 12:29 PM #3Cadillac Owners Master
- Automobile(s): 06 CTS Sport/Luxury package
- Join Date
- Apr 2009
- Ledyard, CT
Re: Rattling noise under arm rest
Exhaust shielding is another possibility.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Rugged Ridge - Bumper Light Mounting Bracket
Bumper Light Mounting Bracket - X-Clamp; Light Mounting Bracket
- Gumout - Carburetor And Choke Cleaner
Carburetor And Choke Cleaner - Jet Spray Carb + Choke Cleaner 16 Oz.
- Mechanix Wear - Thermal Dip Hi-Viz Winter Glove
Thermal Dip Hi-Viz Winter Glove - Thermal Dip Hi-Viz; Large/X-Large