Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum and could use your help. I have a. 2007 CTS 3.6L. Two weeks ago my Cadi had a really bad knock coming from the right bank and misfires on cylinders 1, 3 & 5 along with cam/crank correlation codes. I did a little research and found that my CTS may have jumped timing. I tore it all down and found a bad secondary chain tensioner. I replaced all 3 chains, tensioners and guides. With the help of Alldata I set the timing. I put it all back together and fired it up. At first it had a very hard time starting. Eventually it did but runs and idles very rough but no more chain slap. Hooked up my scanner and found codes for misfires on cylinder 1 & 3 only. No 5 and the car flagged a code for a faulty MAF aswell. I double and triple checked for any loose or bad connections and vacuum leaks. None found. With it idling rough I decided to see if it lacked power. I cleared the codes and took it for a spin around the block upon return I hooked up my scanner and now I have codes P0700 TCM, P0300 random mis, P0301, P0301, P0302, P0303, P0304 cylinders 1 thru 4 and last code P0073 for ambient air. The MAF code did not return. Before we jump back to timing any of you tech savy guys have an idea what it might be. Could I possibly have a bad ECM?