The Great Air Intake Challenge - Page 5
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes
Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, The Great Air Intake Challenge in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; Originally Posted by HaveBlue I just got back into town tonight and Krank's K&N kit is here. We now have ...
    jteolis is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): CTS

Re: The Great Air Intake Challenge

Quote Originally Posted by HaveBlue
    I just got back into town tonight and Krank's K&N kit is here. We now have 3 of the 4 testies for the dyno challenge. Still awaitng a TonyA box.
    Actually I was furnishing the TonyA box, but I am leaving town for a week. I will be back the week of the 20th. Can you wait till then? I can Fedex the box so you'll have it by the end of the week, say around the 26th? Will that do? I may just buy a stock airfilter as I will need to cobjob the airhog mod as well. If I can do both I will.

I actually in the air port waiting for my flight to JFK, but I will be checking this site.

ROBERTCTS - BOB, what is the airhog part number and where did you order it? I can order it online and have it when I get home?? PM me or post the infor here please???????

odysseus is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2003 CTS Manual Trans., '93 STS

It's actually from an Oldsmobile Silhouette mini-van. The Fram AirHog part number is PPA7597. WalMart carries it for about $40. K&N also makes one, but it's about $10 more expensive. The K&N equivalent is : 33-2156

Advance Autoparts carries both, and will ship in 1 day:

http://www.partsamerica.com/ProductL...for=Air+Filter

RobertCTS is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): Black the Darkside

Quote Originally Posted by jteolis
    Actually I was furnishing the TonyA box, but I am leaving town for a week. I will be back the week of the 20th. Can you wait till then? I can Fedex the box so you'll have it by the end of the week, say around the 26th? Will that do? I may just buy a stock airfilter as I will need to cobjob the airhog mod as well. If I can do both I will.

I actually in the air port waiting for my flight to JFK, but I will be checking this site.

ROBERTCTS - BOB, what is the airhog part number and where did you order it? I can order it online and have it when I get home?? PM me or post the infor here please???????
    I ordered mine from www.advanceautoparts.com

HaveBlue is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by jteolis

No problem, send it when you can. I'll be in No. Cal working that weekend anyway.

jteolis is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): CTS

No problem, send it when you can. I'll be in No. Cal working that weekend anyway.
    Just let me know where to send the intake. I will send it that week.

MCD40 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

I just got back into town tonight and Krank's K&N kit is here. We now have 3 of the 4 testies for the dyno challenge. Still awaitng a TonyA box.
    Excellent. Haha, sorry if the packing job was a little under par, I couldn't figure out how to wrap it back up the way it was when I got it so I just made sure everything was in there and wrapped soft stuff around it

But I'm excited to see the results. Does anyone else notice we're practically pioneering a path for the many future CTS owners to come? It's quite exciting.

Any updates on when the runs are going to take place/results?

Maybe Odysseus will have results on his own first?

Quote Originally Posted by Krank
    Any updates on when the runs are going to take place/results?
    Still waiting for the TonyA modified airbox.

Still waiting for the TonyA modified airbox.
    JT has your TonyA as posted earlier. It said you were to contact him when you wanted it.

jteolis
    Quote:Originally Posted by HaveBlueNo problem, send it when you can. I'll be in No. Cal working that weekend anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertCTS
    JT has your TonyA as posted earlier. It said you were to contact him when you wanted it.

jteolis
    Quote:Originally Posted by HaveBlueNo problem, send it when you can. I'll be in No. Cal working that weekend anyway.

SECOND PM sent with address.

I don't mean to sound rude or anything, but if the TonyA hasn't arrived yet, is there any possibility that we could find a way around this, or have another member willing to make one, send it to you? I'm just getting kind of antsy not being able to have my intake for a month. But anything is cool, just let me know.

..anybody know where everyone went? Haven't seen HaveBlue or JT active. I'm starting to doubt that this is ever going to happen. Anybody on here talk to those two at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Krank
    ..anybody know where everyone went? Haven't seen HaveBlue or JT active. I'm starting to doubt that this is ever going to happen. Anybody on here talk to those two at all?
    I sent a PM to JT about his TonyA but no reply. Ody is to do some runs with all intakes on the 3.2 but don't know when.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertCTS
    I sent a PM to JT about his TonyA but no reply. Ody is to do some runs with all intakes on the 3.2 but don't know when.
    That's odd cause he's definitely checked into the forums lately. Is anyone else willing to step up and make one?
    HaveBlue on the other hand, hasn't been online in a couple weeks+. I'm working on a high-schooler, part-time job budget, so in order to get that Volant I plan on getting, I need to sell that K&N kit that I sent in for the test; so I'm kind of stuck in a jam. I'm sure you understand my concern that it's been somewhere for more than a month and that I haven't been able to get in contact with either of them. Does anybody know any way I can get in contact with him or find his phone #?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.