I think a V6 is a good idea for Cadillac - Page 4
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, I think a V6 is a good idea for Cadillac in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; Originally posted by jadcock Go sit in a CTS with a manual tranny. VERY VERY nice. I will, as soon ...
    HotRodSaint is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 1996 Fleetwood Brougham
    Originally posted by jadcock
    Go sit in a CTS with a manual tranny. VERY VERY nice.
    I will, as soon as the bring the CTS-V out! The majority of buyers may like a 6, but I want the RWD V8 manual transmission!

Chuck C is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    KC, at first I was with you....I thought the CTS was a bit of a turn off since it corners the sporty 6 cyl market. But like jadcock, I test drove a stick CTS and it was very fun. Besides, wait till they update the Seville ona sigma platform...mmm mm bouncer:

jadcock is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): White Diamond 2001 STS
    Lucky Chucky. I didn't get to drive one...I just set in it. My wife says we're holding out for an SRX when it comes out later this year. I'd like to hold out for the '05 Seville. Either way, we can't afford either of them new, so we'll be looking for a used one about 4 years from now.

Brett is offline Watching the Watchers
    the only problem i have with CTS is the size...im a tall/large guy and its not all that comfortable...the V6 doesnt really bother me its what i would expect in that size car though i would buy the V-series if i were to buy a CTS at all

elwesso is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
    IMO, I wished they would have restyled the catera that bring out the CTS. Its a nice car, but not very much room. The catera wasnt all that great, but it was nice, and some room.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.