My turn! My CTS pics :)
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, My turn! My CTS pics :) in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; No rims as of yet...those are in about 2 weeks....but check them out. http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y23...9/IMAG0012.jpg http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y23...9/IMAG0011.jpg http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y23...9/IMAG0009.jpg http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y23...9/IMAG0005.jpg http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y23...ddleFinger.gif (And that ...
    CharlieB is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS Base, 2000 Chevy Corvette, 2006 CTS Lux/Sport

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

AznPrydeRegalRyde is offline BAD EMAIL ADDRESS
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS 3.6L, 2006 350Z, Ducati 996s

Re: My turn! My CTS pics :)

Hey, car looks good! What spoiler is that? A few more pictures of that would be nice!

What did ya use to clean/polish/wax it?

Hey, side note...you liscense says kickboxa...are you really into it?

I'm 2nd degree JKD

It's a unique spoiler that I found googling, you can find it at Spoilers4Less.com. The installation, painting and shipping etc ran me a total of about $475, not bad! I use the Mr.Clean AutoDry wash kit, it works AMAZINGLY well. I'll have more pics of that spoiler very soon, i've got a few more mods coming for the car first.

As for me, yes I'm a kickboxer, I've been doing so for about 2 years, brown belt. I am very into it, I also feature fight ticket stubs on my windshield of each Muay Thai / Mixed Martial Art fight that I go to, and hopefully soon, participate in.

pjohnesq is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

What did I tell you about that spoiler Charlie...I told you that it would look sweet on your CTS....Question,no lower mesh grille. That would really set it off....I know you have rims coming...Love the Black Raven, but the CA dust and smog and all that other crap in the air out here makes it difficult to keep clean...Tight ride!!

Hey Pj! I never doubted you baby! I knew, especially when you pointed it out that it was gonna look good, which is why I opted for it. I've got a few more things coming. Black Raven looks REALLY good especially when washed...the rims are going to set this thing off permanantly! Thanks for the comments brotha!

As for the lower grille...two things, too hard to find and worse yet, far too expensive....however, if I can find a way to get it individually without paying like $600, then i'll go for it.

SdMarineGuy is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Well I am not sure if you guys are familiar but the Marine Corps made up their own Martial Arts combine of all the styles out there. Mostly all the techniques are deadly since if your attacking an enemy you want to end the fit within second to go to the next enemy. It consist of Tan, Gray, Green, Brown then 5 degrees of black. I currently have the green belt and working on my brown I should have that by end of this month. The only thing that sucks is that if you get into a bar fight and it wasn't self defense you will get in big trouble as a Marine since supposively your considered a deadly weapon cause of the Martial Arts they teach us.

Hey Sd. Being a martial arts affixianado (SP!) myself, I can tell you that you are absolutely allowed to plead self defense. Furthermore, if there are witnesses, you can announce that you are a martial artist and that if (your opponent) steps (beyond a certain line) that it will be considered intent to harm and that you will be forced to defend yourself. There is no "blackbelt registry" or anything like that...the main difference here is that you are trained to deal with the situation, as I am, if your opponent is stupid enough not to heed the warning, then its his/her ass.

If you overkill your opponent, then you can bet your ass, too, that you will get the book thrown at you, because you're supposed to be able to control it. What I would do is simply dislocate/break an arm or leg and leave that person be and plead that your doing that to that specific joint is far less of an injury than if you were to do what you were trained to.

But i'm hoping this doesn't turn into a martial arts thread

SdMarineGuy is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieB
    Hey Sd. Being a martial arts affixianado (SP!) myself, I can tell you that you are absolutely allowed to plead self defense. Furthermore, if there are witnesses, you can announce that you are a martial artist and that if (your opponent) steps (beyond a certain line) that it will be considered intent to harm and that you will be forced to defend yourself. There is no "blackbelt registry" or anything like that...the main difference here is that you are trained to deal with the situation, as I am, if your opponent is stupid enough not to heed the warning, then its his/her ass.

If you overkill your opponent, then you can bet your ass, too, that you will get the book thrown at you, because you're supposed to be able to control it. What I would do is simply dislocate/break an arm or leg and leave that person be and plead that your doing that to that specific joint is far less of an injury than if you were to do what you were trained to.

Yea not too long ago at a club some guy swinged at me for no reason I block his arm and with the arm he swinged with I used it to get in on a side choke. I barely put enough pressure on his carotid artery to make him pass out then I just left everyone knew I didnt start anything so I walked away from that one.

Quote Originally Posted by SdMarineGuy
    Well I am not sure if you guys are familiar but the Marine Corps made up their own Martial Arts combine of all the styles out there. Mostly all the techniques are deadly since if your attacking an enemy you want to end the fit within second to go to the next enemy. It consist of Tan, Gray, Green, Brown then 5 degrees of black. I currently have the green belt and working on my brown I should have that by end of this month. The only thing that sucks is that if you get into a bar fight and it wasn't self defense you will get in big trouble as a Marine since supposively your considered a deadly weapon cause of the Martial Arts they teach us.
    Well, that MArine Corps martial arts sounds like it sorta came from what I take, JKD, or Jeet Kune Do, Bruce Lee's Martial Art, though I'm not taking an original form obviously.

You won't get into a bar fight if your trained, you know that He takes a swing, you knock him the **** out, thats self defense. If it's not self defense off base, you'll get into trouble too. I've been charged before, but I didn't take the first swing...or the 2nd, but I warned him before the 3rd. He didn't hit me a 3rd time.

Anyhow, I thought if it's off base, you'd fall under non-military laws? Military tends to be a little more strict aren't they, because of the image they have to uphold?

Good luck on the green belt! ***brown, sorry***

Hey basically, SD, Charlie and Azn - y'all marial artists....jus call me if you get into trouble...I only take CTS's as payment -

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieB

Hey, exactly, never kill them, even though we're trained to. You immobilize him, youre trained to. Thing is, if you knock him down good, but he's still conscious, then everyone around can pat you on the back and laugh in his face. And most times that's worse then gettin' hit, for the cocky drunk kind.

Back to the car! What rims are you getting?

By the way...It would be a laugh to fight for pink slips on the highway...

Quote Originally Posted by pjohnesq
    What did I tell you about that spoiler Charlie...I told you that it would look sweet on your CTS....Question,no lower mesh grille. That would really set it off....I know you have rims coming...Love the Black Raven, but the CA dust and smog and all that other crap in the air out here makes it difficult to keep clean...Tight ride!!
    Where would I get this lower mesh grill PJ? I've got the same color as Charlie, thinking a nice chrome grill and low profile spoiler would start me off!

Ahhh we have a lawyer...a rather expensive one...but one nonetheless!

Sd, I have a good idea of what you're talking about, we do, do, Jiu Jitsu in addition to our Muay Thai art, submission grappling mixed in, a sort of wrestling style to assist the Jitsu...yeah, KO is basically the outcome for what you did.

Azn, I just wait for one swing and then I try to end it quick, the sooner the better, it prevents an "overkill" or "excessive force" claim because of the time of which it had happened. But yeah, you gotta stop the person one way or another.

Rims....these
    http://www.custom-wheels-car-rims.co...ShowLarge=True

Try http://www.usspeedonline.com/ you may have to call and speak to someone directly and find out if they offer the lower grilles separately...I know they have all the upper and lowere grills...just don't know if they sell them separately....Don't see why they wouldn't

I don't think they do, I think someone already tried to get from them. No..wait...if my memory serves correctly, they wanted an arm and a leg and your first born for the bottom half. USSpeedOnline.com is pretty expensive and I would be very hesitant to buy anything from them unless I knew that they were the only ones who had a particular object, and even then i'd google for atleast two weeks to comparison shop.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.