- 12-08-13 05:38 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2013 CTW
- Join Date
- Dec 2013
2013 CTS and Hands Free or Lack There Of
I just bought a 2013 CTS. The blue tooth connection is disappointing. I have a black berry and there are several issues with the connection. The most important issue is that I cannot receive a call. The phone will ring, but I can't answer the call. It eventually just hangs up.
Secondly, the radio display won't display my contacts when the phone does ring. This is frustrating but really not an issue until the issue of actually being able to answer the phone is solved.
Thirdly, the vehicle takes 1-5 minutes to actually connect to my phone.
Now please don't tell me it is me or my phone. I did not have these issues with my Buick Regal driven for three years. I did not have these issues with my 2013 Malibu. I have had the same phone with all three vehicles....and I have not had this issue with non GM rental cars, i.e. Ford, Hyundai or Kia
This is clearly an issue with the vehicle and honestly if it can't be fixed then it will be a huge disappointment.
- 12-08-13 09:09 PM #2Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
- Automobile(s): 2004 CTS 3.6, 2004 SRX 4.6 AWD, 2012 CTS 3.6 DI AWD
- Join Date
- Oct 2008
1. Your posting in the wrong forum
2. Have you tried troubleshooting?
Having someone else try with their phone? Repairing device. Etc
3. You just bought it, that's what warranties are for
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Tool Bag
Tool Bag - 15 InchMore on PowerTorque Tools - Tool Bag
- PowerTorque Tools - Crowfoot Wrenches
Crowfoot Wrenches - 8 Pcs 3/8" Dr Crowfoot Wrench Set - SAE
- PowerTorque Tools - Flare Nut Wrench Set
Flare Nut Wrench Set - 3 Piece; SAE; Includes: 3/8" X 7/16", 1/2" X 9/16" & 5/8" X 11/16"