Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Thread: Anyone using wheel locks?

Jon is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 16 ATS-V, 04 CTS-V, 09 CTS, 07 SRX, 04 CTS

Anyone using wheel locks?

Anyone running wheel locks on the stock 17" rims (04-05)? If so, what kind are you running? I wanna get a set, but it looks like the locks will be too long and wont fit under the centercap? Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

1500cc is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS (sold), 2014 ATS

Re: Anyone using wheel locks?

I've always removed the wheel locks from any cars I've owned. I just don't think there's that big of a risk of someone stealing a set of stock rims and tires. To me the locks have always been just a PITA, what with trying not to lose the 'key', remembering where you put it, or having it strip the nuts.

Re: Anyone using wheel locks?

Quote Originally Posted by 1500cc
    I've always removed the wheel locks from any cars I've owned. I just don't think there's that big of a risk of someone stealing a set of stock rims and tires. To me the locks have always been just a PITA, what with trying not to lose the 'key', remembering where you put it, or having it strip the nuts.
    I agree why would someone try to steal some 17'. I put locks on my 20's since I am always in L.A and someone will try to steal 20's